- Narrator: Over the Mountains of Much Snowia, into of the Razzberry Forest, through the Blue Gate into the desolate land of Woe! It's CartoonTales: Lord of the Beans.
- Mr. Krabs: The journey will be difficult.
- E.B.: I've been given a gift and I want to know what it's for.
- Mr. Krabs: That's one brave flobbit.
- Narrator: With the gift of the single bean E.B. begins an epic quest as a band of strangers unites.
- Mr. Krabs: I give you the Fellowship of the Bean! Fearless ranger, Captain K'nuckles! Sharp-shooting car... Lightning McQueen. And loveable fraggle, Boober.
- Boober Fraggle: Could we have parked any farther away?
- Narrator: Against impossible odds they must fight Proffessor Zündapp's minions.
- E.B.: Minions?
- Mr. Krabs: Grasshoppers.
- E.B.: Grasshoppers?!!
- Narrator: An a quest for truth and purpose.
- E.B.: Every gift is given for a reason. We can't choose which ones we get, only what we do with them.
- Narrator: It's CartoonTales: Lord of the Beans. Including a hilarious classic Silly Song!
- Jonathan: When I go walkin' all by myself, I'm busy thinkin' about my car.
- Narrator: And a special musical appearance by Wynonna.
- Narrator: At CartoonTales: Lord of the Beans to your collection today on DVD or VHS!
- (Jimmyandfriends's Entertainment logo shows up)
- Narrator: Sunday morning values, saturday morning fun.
- Arthur Claus: So what would you like to do with your gift?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.