- (CartoonTales logo shows up)
- Dr. Nefario: I want Noah's Ark. The real one. You see, in my backyard, I'm building a Bible-themed goldfish pond.
- Flint: That's it. I'm outta here.
- Narrator: It's an ark-sized adventure from CartoonTales!
- Dexter: My evil twin brother has an evil plan to steal Noah's ark.
- Mandark: Let's not be silly. You and I both know that the real treasure is - Noah's umbrella. (Laughs evilly)
- Narrator: The race is on in Minnesota Lockwood and the Search for Noah's Umbrella.
- Jimmy Neutron: Sounds a little risky.
- Dexter: We've got trouble!
- Flint: (Tarzan yell) Hi there. I'm closer than I appear.
- Mandark: Nothing can stop me now!
- Sam Sparks: We have to keep the umbrella from Mandark.
- Mandark: After them!
- Narrator: Will Flint have the confidence to do what's right and pass the test?
- Mandark: Tests.
- Flint: Nobody told me about tests.
- Narrator: Or will the mystery of Noah's umbrella vanish forever?
- Sam Sparks: When Noah did what was right, he felt God smiling at him and he couldn't ignore all the laughing.
- Flint: Some cartoons can be quite educational.
- Narrator: Plus the new Silly Song with Sheen - Sippy Cup.
- Sheen Estevez: Bring a mug, bring a jug, just don't bring - a sippy cup.
- Narrator: CartoonTales presents Minnesota Lockwood and the Search for Noah's Umbrella - A Lesson in Confidence. Own it on DVD August 4th!
- Flint: I couldn't agree more.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.