- (JimmyandFriends Entertainment logo shows up)
- Flint: Sam!
- Sam: Flint, help!
- Flint: Hold on!
- Narrator: Introducing a hero unlike any other!
- Flint: Somebody's got to stand up for the little guy.
- Narrator: He's Flint Lockwood!
- Flint: I'm on it.
- Narrator: In CartoonTales: Minnesota Lockwood and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush.
- Flint: Alligators! Why'd it have to be alligators?
- Narrator: His adventures are parecious.
- Flint: (screaming)
- Narrator: His reputation is legendary.
- Guy: You are our last hope, Mr. Lockwood.
- Narrator: And his arch-enemy his no tortious!
- Dexter: Once again, Mr. Lockwood, finders keepers!
- Narrator: Now, Flint Lockwood is on his greatest mission.
- Flint: Gentlemen, I need to know about a hairbrush. Samon's hairbrush.
- Narrator: But, as he tracks down an ancient relic, he's discovers of timeless truth.
- Jimmy Neutron: The bible says we should love our enemies.
- Flint: Love our enemies?
- Narrator: It's a lesson Timmy Turner also takes to heart as he faced his own bully.
- Timmy Turner: I stand for what's right, I know not to fight, but show courage and bravery!
- Narrator: Pick up your passport to a great adventure. Minnesota Lockwood and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush. Including the next classic Silly Song - Pizza Angel.
- Kermit: Pizza Angel, please come to me!
- Lazlo, Raj and Patsy: Come to me!
- Kermit: Tomato sauce & cheese so gooey!
- Narrator: Now on DVD and VHS! From the studios of Jimmyandfriends's Entertainment.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.