CartoonTales: Monster Night Fever is Pikachufreak's spoof to the VeggieTales release entitled: Celery Night Fever.
Plot of the Home Video
- It is a beautiful morning at the Cartoon University, and Alexander O'Connell and Peter Shepard are with Chelsea Mihara and Heather McCoy. Jonathan Carnahan and Nora Shepard explain about monsters that try to turn the city park into a parking lot. Determined to straighten things out, Alex and Peter seek help from Jimmy T. and Jimmy P., who both agree to form a Disco band. The problem is that all the other band members aren't talking to each other, as things go falling apart. Will Alex and Peter save the town and make sure everything returns to normal?
Hosts of This Home Video
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
Students of the Cartoon University
- Alexander "Alex" O'Connell (Chris Marquette)
- Peter Shepard (Ashley Johnson)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Heather McCoy (Alyson Court)
Teachers of the Cartoon University
- Jonathan Carnahan (Tom Kenny)
- Nora Shepard (Melanie Chartoff)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- A Big Surprise For Percy
- Busy Going Backwards
- Rheneas and The Roller Coaster
- The Runaway Elephant
- This is the forty-ninth episode of CartoonTales.
- Chelsea's By The Light of The Full Moon outfit is composed of: a green long sleeved coat under an orange shirt, red skirt, tan pantyhose and brown shoes.
- Heather wears a casual outfit composed of: a light pink long sleeved shirt, red skirt, brown pantyhose and black high heels.
- Imhotep and Van Pelt are the main antagonists.
- Evy and Rick are mentioned in this home video.
- (We open this home video with the Big Idea Productions logo)
- (We are then followed by the 2007 HiT Entertainment logo)
- (We afterwards open with the CartoonTales theme song)
- Ash: If you like to talk to trainers, if a squash can make you smile. If you like to waltz with heroes, up and down the produced aisle. Have we got a show for you!
- All: CartoonTales, CartoonTales, CartoonTales, CartoonTales! CartoonTales, CartoonTales, CartoonTales, CartoonTales!
- Ash: 'Elephant, penguin, gotta be...
- All: CartoonTales!
- Rikochet: Puppets, video games, toys...
- All: CartoonTales!
- Scott: Cauliflower, sweet and sour, half an hour...
- All: CartoonTales! There's never ever ever ever ever been a show like CartoonTales! There's never ever ever ever ever been a show like CartoonTales! It's time for CartoonTa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ales!