- Narrator: JimmyandFriends's Entertainment presents Penguin of the Opera. Featuring our hero - Sheen Estevez!
- Sheen Estevez! I accept the challenge!
- Narrator: His opponent undefeated.
- Buzz Lightyear: King Dedede's the champ. No one's ever stayed in the ring with him longer than eight seconds!
- Narrator: The odds unbeatable.
- Sheen Estevez: I don't got what it takes. Maybe that's the reason I'm always clowing around-- It's the only thing I'm any good at.
- Narrator: The fun undeniable!
- Sheen Estevez: I'm a spring roll!
- Narrator: For Sheen quitting has always been easier than seeing things through.
- Buzz Lightyear: You never finish anything... unless it's a punch line.
- Narrator: But he's about to learn that critters never win, and winner's never quit.
- Sheen Estevez: I gotta keep my eye on the tiger!
- Narrator: The silliness continues with two great shorts - Going Up! and the story of Carl Wheezer. Plus a silly song that's funatically phonetical!
- Mater: I know a pear, pear, pear, pear With a pair of really soft shoes He wears them to pare, pare, pare, pare Bushes that easily bruise!
- Narrator: Penguin of the Opera. Now on DVD and VHS.
- (Jimmyandfriends's Entertainment logo shows up)
- Narrator: Sunday morning values, saturday morning fun!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.