- Narrator: Coming this summer from CartoonTales: "Princess and the Popstar".
- Blossom: My name is Blossom.
- Narrator: Blossom's life on the family farm doesn't exactly fit her dreams of being a popstar.
- Professor Utonium: You're like a dairy queen!
- Blossom: How awesome would it be to hear yourself singing on the radio, be adored by millions of fans, wear fancy clothes, and be in a cool music video!
- Narrator: But singing sensation Vanellope Von Schweetz's glamorous life isn't so perfect either.
- Vanellope Von Schweetz: What's so great about being special if it means I'm always alone?
- Narrator: Then a chance meeting leads to a crazy idea.
- Blossom: We look exactly the same.
- Vanellope Von Schweetz: It's like looking into a mirror!
- Blossom and Vanellope Von Schweetz: Why don't we give it a try?
- Narrator: Will living someone else's life really get them what they want? Find out in "CartoonTales: Princess and the Popstar: A Story about Trading Places"!
- Professor Utonium: Trade places? That's impossible!
- Narrator: Coming to DVD August 2011!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.