- Narrator: Any rumors caught your ear lately?
- Wreck-It Ralph: What?
- Sheldon J. Plankton: Huh?
- Flapjack: What?
- Narrator: Well, it's a big one - spreading all over Bumblyburg just like some fairies!
- Sheen: Hey, you're the fairies!
- Wreck-It Ralph: Some fairies!
- Anna: Terrible fairies hopping up all over Bumblyburg!
- Cindy Vortex: You're talking fairies!
- Vidia, Rosetta, Iridessa, Fawn and Silvermist and Wanda: We're talking fairies, you're a talking human. Your point was?
- Narrator: There's only one person to call for a job like this - Sheen!
- Sheen: Okay, I can do this. I am, after all a superhero.
- Narrator: But can even Sheen stop some rumor fairies?
- Sheen: Hasta la vista, fairies! Wrong button.
- Narrator: Yes, Sheen is back in the biggest CartoonTales adventure ever, with a great lesson in the power of words.
- Jon Arbuckle: God doesn't want us to tell stories that can hurt, he wants us to spread nice words!
- Narrator: Don't miss "Sheen and the Rumor Fairies"!