CartoonTales: The Ballad of Timmy (transcript) (Mkeane418's version).
- Timmy Turner (The Fairly Oddparents) as Junior Asparagus as Benjamin
- Woody (Toy Story) as Archibald Asparagus as Benjamin's Father
- Po Peep (Toy Story) as Archibald's Wife as Benjamin's Mother
- Luigi (Cars) as Jean-Claude Pea
- Guido (Cars) as Phillipe Pea
- Kristoff (frozen) as Larry the Cucumber as Huckleberry Larry
- Jimmy Neutron as Bob The Tomato as Tomato Sawyer and Narrator
- Sonic the Hedgehog as Mr. Lunt as Flint Lockwood
- Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog) as Ellen Gourd as Sam Sparks
- Skeeter (Hermie and Friends) as Percy Pea
- Webster (Hermie and Friends) as Grandpa George as Stabbed
- Carl Wheezer (Jimmy Neutron) as Li'l Pea (Cameo)
- E.B. (Hop) as Townsperson (Cameo)
- Skippy Rabbit (Robin Hood) as Jimmy's Son (cameo)
Chapter :1 Cartoon Tales Theme Song
- (JimmyandFriends's presents logo shows up)
- (CartoonTales logo shows up)
- (Created by JimmyandFriends title shows up)
- Jimmy: If you like to to genius...
- Jimmy, SpongeBob and Patrick: If a squash can make you smile...
- All:If you like to waltz with animals Up and down the produce aisle...
- Jimmy: Ahem, excuse me. Have we got a show for you!
- All: CartoonTales, CartoonTales, CartoonTales, CartoonTales! CartoonTales, CartoonTales, CartoonTales, CartoonTales!
- Jimmy: 'Elephant, penguin, gotta be...
- All: CartoonTales There's never ever ever ever ever been a show like CartoonTales! There's never ever ever ever ever been a show like CartoonTales! It's time for CartoonTa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ales!
- Cars: Ya!
- (Cartoons laughing)
Chapter :2 Opening Countertop Jimmy Neutron and Kirstoff
- Jimmy Neutron: Hello Kids, Welcome to CartoonTales, Jimmy Neutron
- Kristoff: and I'm kristoff.
- Dexter: and were here and you're
Chapter :3 Sonic Battle Amy Rose
- (The Ballad of Timmy Logo)
Chapter :4 Timmy's Dream
Chapter :5 Luigi meets Guido
Chapter :6 "Drive-Thru Songs With Dracula"
- Narrator: And now it's time for silly songs with sheen the part of the Show were sheen comes out and sings a silly song
- Dr.Octagonapus: That's it no no no no no no and no, hid don here, Thanks Sheen
- Sheen: oh yeah , but long sir water buffalo
- Dr.Octagonapus: this long in nere sing
- (Picture of Dracula and a penguin with a mask)
- Narrator: And now it's time for drive-thru songs with Dracula the part of the show were Dracula comes out and sings a drive-thru song. Today, Dracula sings about "And now it's time for Sillys Larry. Silly song."
- (Color changes, mask disappears and camera zooms into Dracula's eyes as Jaws-like music plays)
- Quartet: Er, er.... woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaow.
- Guy at Drive-Thru: Would you mind opening your cage open a little bit.
- Cat: (roars like a bear)
- Dracula; I would not be sure to get the "I'm Scared!" DVD on my drive-thru. THrough into my bis and we go to a borough. Even my pancreas. La-la-la-la-la.
- Quartet: We are the Chickens. He's kicking kittens.
- Dracula: Umm, I can't shave.
- Penguin: You can't?
- Dracula. No.
- Sillys: Oh, long. Lick a cow. Long. Lick a cow.
- (Ridiculous dumb music plays)
- Sillys: Are you done, penguin.
- Narrator: This has been "Sillys Larry. Silly Song." and Drive-Thru Songs with Dracula. (As he says this, the camera zooms out as the color changes back to normal) Tune in next time to hear Dracula say.
- Dracula: Oh, Penguin! I've learned to shave.
- Penguin: Oh, Dracula...
Chapter :7 Dancing Party
Chapter :8 Guido and Luigi's Dream
Chapter :9 Skeeter, Timmy, Woody, Po Peep, Luigi, Guido, Kirstoff, Jimmy, Sonic, Amy Rose, Webster, with Dancers Party Rap
Chapter: 10 What We Have Learned
- Kristoff: Wow Jimmy, that's it's great
- Jimmy Neutron: Thanks Kristoff
- Kristoff: this cartoon
- Jimmy Neutron: we're over by qwerty to talk about what we have learned today
- Cowboy Singers: and so what we have learned applies to our lives (fast foward noise) Well take a look.
- Kristoff: What was that?
- Jimmy Neutron: Norm's notes version.
- Dexter: (offscreen) For the vegetable on the go!
- Jimmy Neutron: Can you put up the verse for us? Oh, great. Somebody turned off Qwerty. Who turned off QWERTY!? Let's see... "Control - shift - tab - delete." Ah, no, no, no. (Kristoff hops off) "Shift - escape - six - option." No, no, no. "Function, escape, tab, L..."
- Kristoff: (coming back, holding a sign) Hey, Neutron.
- Jimmy Neutron: "Don't be selfish." That's a good one.
- Kristoff: We gotta clear the stage now. Time for the world premiere of the Ballad of Timmy music video.
Chapter: 11 The Ballad of Timmy Music Video
- Timmy: Woody, I Work to cowboy, the fair cowboy, hand bone
Chapter: 12 End Credits
- Directed by Jimmyandfriends
- Produced by John Lasseter and Cory Edwards
- Written by Taylor R. Smith
- Musical Score Composed and Performed by Randy Newman
- Muscial Score Produced by Randy Newman and Kurt Heinecke
- (Jimmyandfriends's Entertainment logo shows up)