- (JimmyandFriends Entertainment logo shows up)
- Narrator: When JimmyandFriends Entertainment tells the story of a prodigal son one thing's for sure.
- (CartoonTales: The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's DVD shows up)
- Narrator: You're not in Kansas anymore!
- Jimmy Neutron: It's time to pay a visit to "The Wizard of Ha's!"
- Narrator: Stuck out in Jon's Dental Floss Farm at harvest time, Timmy longs for fun and adventure.
- Timmy Turner: "Pick the floss, pick the floss." Pfff! Man, I never get to do anything I wanna do.
- Narrator: Where he wants to go is somewhere over the rainbow.
- Timmy Turner: How would I go over a rainbow? It's water droplets refracting sunlight!
- Narrator: Running away from the farm, he sets out for the Wonderful Wizard of Ha's! Where he hopes the fun will never end.
- Timmy Turner: Now I finally get to do what I wanna do! Come on!
- Narrator: Along the way he meets Kristoff...
- Kristoff: The problem, is that I am stuck on a pole with nothing to do.
- Narrator: Flynn Rider aka Eugene Fitzherbert...
- Flynn Rider: It's roller-coasters I'm lookin' for!
- Narrator: And Alex the Lion.
- Alex: You know what I'd really love? Cotton candy.
- Narrator: But when his money runs out, and the fun is at an end, Timmy realizes there's no place like home. Can he return to the father he deserted?
- Timmy Turner: I can't go home. My dad could never forgive me for what I've done.
- Narrator: It's a grand retelling of one of the bible's most recogniszed stories. A prodigal son telling classic cartoon style.
- Jimmy Neutron: It is our 27th show.
- Narrator: Join Jimmy and Sheen, as CartoonTales presents The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's. Coming to DVD October 2007!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.