- Narrator: The cartoons have seen the future...
- Sheen: And the future is Auto-Tainment!
- Narrator: It's a totally wacky look at the future of entertainment!
- Jimmy Neutron: Hey, those are robots!
- Sheen: These guys represent the hosts of the future!
- Narrator: And with six newly animated songs, the future is off to a great start.
- Kermit: Here we go. Zacchaeus was a wee little man, and a wee little man was he. Very little.
- Woody: I am the very model of a modern Major-General, I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
- Simon Seville: I've got a mule, her name is Sal; fifteen years on the Erie Canal.
- Timmy Turner: I woke up in my little bed and put my hat upon my head.
- Narrator: But you'll never guess what the future holds for Jimmy and Sheen.
- Jimmy Neutron: This has to be the worst day of my show business career!
- Narrator: It's something completely different from CartoonTales, The Wonderful World of Auto-Tainment! From the studios at Jimmyandfriends's Entertainment.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.