Chloe Morrow is one of Master Jodie Castellaneta's minions, the younger sister of Lynn Morrow, and the love interest of Verne Shepard (from Nerd or Noob? Do or Die!) appearing in Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes and its 2016 sequel High School Stereotypes. She has medium blond hair in a straight way and green eyes. In Stereotypes, her outfit is composed of: a dark red long sleeved dress with a white diaper inside, white pantyhose and black dress shoes. In High School Stereotypes, her outfit is composed of: a blue long sleeved jacket with a green short sleeved dress underneath, a white diaper inside of her dress, light tan pantyhose and brown sandals. She is voiced by Kelly Sheridan. At her age, she is 13-16 years old.
- Beatrice and Dale Morrow (Parents)
- Glenda and Kevin Morrow (Aunt and Uncle)
- Lynn Morrow (Older Sister)
- Verne Shepard (Love Interest)
- Liking for Verne
- Doing her cute side
- Hanging out with Arlene, Mimi, and Bonnie
- Her loud tantrums
- Lynn telling her to shut up
- Her remorseful excuses
- She is one of the recurring characters to appear in the series
- Like Amelia Winterford, this girl can cause a lot of tantrums
- She has feelings to Arlene Parks
- She is the only student in Pinewood Middle School to wear a diaper underneath.