Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
His father was co-founder of Random House, publisher, editor and TV panelist, Bennet Cerf. His mother was journalist and children's book publisher, Phyllis Fraser.
On Sesame Street, he wrote famous songs such as: "Count it Higher", "Do-Op Hop", "Put Down the Duckie", "The Word Is No", "Dance Myself to Sleep", "Take Care of Your Hair", and "Monster in the Mirror". He also voiced Little Chrissy, Chrissy of "Little Jerry and the Monotones", Bruce Stringbean, and How Now Brown Cow.
Sing Along Songs
Since 1988, Christopher Cerf wrote most videos from Disney Sing Along Songs, his songs were even in the videos. He's also credited as one of the performers
- Sesame Street Disco! - also the lead singer for "Honk Around the Clock"
- FlashBeagle - also the voice of Little Chrissy
- If I Knew You Were Coming (AKA: Grover's Birthday) - also the voice of the party decorations salesman
- Count it Higher - also the voices of Little Chrissy and Rebel L
- The 10 Commandments of Health
- Monster in the Mirror - also the voice of Mick Swagger
- Born to Add - also the voices of Little Chrissy, Bruce Stringbean, Mick Swagger, and others
- Sesame Road - also the voice of Little Chrissy, Rebel L, and How Now Brown
- Hot! Hot! Hot! Dance Songs
- Grover's Exercise Show!
- Elmo Says BOO! - also the lead Frazzletone