Link back to main site: Home
- Working in Teams
- Conduct Leadership Practice Inventory - Everything you need for this class is included in the class reader
- Web Worksheet: Leavey School of Business
- Group Project Proposal – email by the end of the week
- Group name and list of members sent to instructor
- Leadership Conversation Sheet (for those having LAP meetings on this date)
- 1. Maxwell, J.C. (2001). The Law of Significance: One is too small a number to achieve greatness. The 17 indisputable laws of teamwork: Embrace them and empower your team. Nashville: Thomas Nelson.
- 2. Read one of the following articles on Bruce Tuckman’s Five Stages of Group Development.
- 3. Articles adapted from: Tuckman, B. & Jensen, M. (1977) Stages of Small Group Development. Group and Organizational Studies, 2, 419-427.