Classical Cleanup (Crossover version) is an episode of the animated version of Barney and Friends. It aired on March 10, 1995.
- Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, Riff, Julie, Kathy, Chip, Mario, Juan, Angela, Our Heroes, The O'Connells, The Loonette Crew, The Zoboomafoo Team, The 100 Acre Wood Gang, The Ed Boys, The Hoop Kids, The Phantom Investigators, The Powerpuff Girls, The Detention Kids, The Cardcaptor Girls, Timon, Pumbaa, The O Family, The Quest Team, The Biker Mice and The Conductors (GC, AB and MB) are having fun when they accidentally make a huge mess. To make a deal, they meet up with both The Wiggles and The Doodlebops who agree to clean up the mess. However, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs try to make even more messes, but to no avail. After that, Mr. Boyd arrives to see the whole classroom clean and he thanks the gang.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From Barney and Friends
- Barney (Dean Wendt)
- Baby Bop (Carol Farabee)
- BJ (Patty Wirtz)
- Riff (Michaela Dietz)
- Julie (Susannah Wetzel)
- Kathy (Lauren King)
- Chip (Lucien Douglas)
- Mario (Zachary Soza)
- Juan (Michael Frost)
- Angela (Demi Lovato)
- Mr. Boyd (Robert Sweatmon)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
From The Mummy
- Alex O'Connell (Freddie Boath)
- Evy O'Connell (Maria Bello)
- Rick O'Connell (Brendan Fraser)
From The Big Comfy Couch
- Loonette (Alyson Court)
- Granny Garbanzo (Grindl Kuchirka)
- Major Bedhead (Fred Stinson)
- Uncle Chester (Edward Knuckles)
- Auntie Massacar (Taborah Johnson)
From Zoboomafoo and Wild Kratts
- Zoboomafoo (Gord Robertson)
- Chris Kratt (Chris Kratt)
- Martin Kratt (Martin Kratt)
- Aviva Corcovado (Athena Karkanis)
- Koki (Heather Bambrick)
- Jimmy Z (Jonathen Malen)
From The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- Winnie The Pooh (Jim Cummings)
- Eeyore (Peter Cullen)
- Rabbit (Ken Sansom)
- Tigger (Jim Cummings)
- Piglet (John Fiedler)
- Kanga (Kath Soucie)
- Owl (Andre Stojka)
- Roo (Nikita Hopkins)
- Gopher (Michael Gough)
- Christopher Robin (Tom Attenborough)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Eddy (Tony Sampson)
- Ed (Matt Hill)
- Double D (Samuel Vincent)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
- Kira (Amber Ross)
- Casey (Andrew Decker)
- Jericho (Alecsander Kocev)
From The Powerpuff Girls
- Blossom (Cathy Cavadini)
- Bubbles (Tara Strong)
- Buttercup (E.G. Daily)
- Shareena Wickett (Tara Charendoff)
- Shelley Kelley (Pamelyn Ferdin)
- Emmitt Roswell (Billy West)
- Ramone Gug Gugleano (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Lemonjella LaBelle (Tia Mowry)
- Orangejella LaBelle (Tamera Mowry)
- Jim Kim (John Kassir)
- Duncan Bubble (Tom Kenny)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From Timon and Pumbaa
- Timon (Nathan Lane)
- Pumbaa (Ernie Sabella)
From Generation O
- Molly O (Chantal Strand)
- Buzz O (Matt Hill)
- Mrs. O (Kathleen Barr)
- Mr. O (Doug Parker)
From The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
- Jonny Quest (J.D. Roth)
- Hadji Singh (Rob Paulsen)
- Jessie Banner (Jennifer Hale)
From Biker Mice From Mars 2006
- Modo (Dorian Harewood)
- Throttle (Rob Paulsen)
- Vinnie (Ian Ziering)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
From The Wiggles
- Greg Wiggle (Greg Page)
- Anthony Wiggle (Anthony Field)
- Jeff Wiggle (Jeff Fatt)
- Murray Wiggle (Murray Cook)
From The Doodlebops
- Dee Dee Doodle (Lisa Lennox)
- Rooney Doodle (Chad McNamara)
- Moe Doodle (Jonathan Wexler)
- Old Iron
- Edward's Exploit
- The Loonette Crew, The Zoboomafoo Team and The Wiggles debut.
- It is revealed that both Julie and Kathy share their white tights with both Meilin and Chelsea.
- During the fast motion scene of the gang cleaning up the classroom, music from the Power Rangers episode Teamwork plays (when Jason, Zack, Trini, Kimberly and Billy clean up the trash at the school)
- Riff has joined the cast since Season 1.
- (The episode opens with the gang outside)
- Barney: It's going to be very exciting.
- Ash: Exactly.
- Julie: We share our white tights with Meilin and Chelsea.
- Kathy: You had your Gone Fishing, i got my Classical Cleanup.
- Ed: Everybody's going to be excited.
- Double D: That's quite correct.
- Meilin: You know, even Ally and Anita wear their white tights all day.
- Chelsea: Just like you and I.
- Pooh: Everything will do their best.
- Tigger: Absolutely.
- Amy: Seems that both you and Annie share your purple and black stripy tights.
- Mel: Of course.
- Chip: Let's get things started.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: We're ready to clean up.
- Chris: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Martin: Thank goodness you three came at last.
- Mr. Conductor 2: That's right, Martin. We're ready to tidy up the classroom.
- Jonny: Wow, that's cool.
- Hadji: Did Edward save someone on the Island of Sodor?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Indeed, Hadji. He saved James from total disaster. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Old Iron starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: One day, James have to wait at the station till Edward and his train came in. This made him cross.
- James: Late again!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward laughed and James fumed again.
- (James' whistle toots)
- Mr. Conductor 1: After James had finished his work, he went back to the yard, and puffed on to the turntable. He was still feeling very bad tempered.
- James: Edward is impossible!
- Mr. Conductor: He grumbled to the others.
- James: He clanks about like a lot of old iron and he is so slow, he makes us wait!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas and Percy were indigment.
- Percy: Old iron! Slow!
- Thomas: Why! Edward could beat you in a race any day!
- James: Really!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said James.
- James: I should like to see him do it.
- (James' whistle toots)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Next morning, James' driver was suddenly taking ill. He could hardly stand, so the fireman uncoupled James ready for shunting. James was impatient. Suddenly, the signalman shouted. There was James puffing away down the line.
- Signalman: All traffic halted!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Called the signalman. Then he told the fireman what had happened.
- Signalman: Two boys were on James' footplate fiddling with the controls.
- Fireman: Whew.
- Signalman: They tumbled off and ran when James started.
- (Phone rings)
- Mr. Conductor 1: The signalman answered the telephone.
- Signalman: Yes? He's here? Right, I'll tell him. The inspector's coming at once. He wants a shunter's pole and a coil of wire rope.
- Fireman: What for?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Wondered the fireman.
- Signalman: Search me, but you better get them quickly.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The fireman was ready when Edward arrived. The inspector saw the pole and a rope.
- Inspector: Good man, jump in.
- (Edward's whistle toots)
- Edward: We'll catch him, we'll catch him.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Puffed Edward. James was laughing.
- James: What a lark! What a lark!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He chuckled to himself. Suddenly, he was going faster and faster. He realized that he had no driver.
- James: What shall I do? I can't stop! Help! Help!
- Edward: We're coming, we're coming!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Called Edward.
- (Edward's whistle toots)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward was panting up behind with every ounce of steam he had. At last, he caught up with James.
- (Edward's whistle toots)
- Edward's Driver: Steady, Edward.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Called his driver. The inspector stood on Edward's front holding a noose of rope in the crook of the shunter's pole. He was trying to slip it over James' buffer. The engines swayed and lurched. At last...
- Inspector: Got him!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He shouted. He pulled the noose tight. Gently braking, Edward's driver checked the engines' speed, and James' fireman scrambled across and took control.
- Edward: So the old iron caught you after all.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Chuckled Edward.
- James: I'm sorry.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Whispered James.
- James: Thank you for saving me. You were splendid, Edward.
- Edward: That's all right.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Edward. The engines arrived at the station side by side. Sir Topham Hatt was waiting.
- Sir Topham Hatt: A fine piece of work.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said.
- Sir Topham Hatt: James, you can rest, and then take your train. I'm proud of you, Edward. You shall go to the works and have your worn parts mended.
- Edward: Oh, thank you, Sir.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Edward.
- Edward: It'll be lovely not to clank.
- (Old Iron ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: So that's why Edward rescued James from total disaster.
- BJ: Cool. That's what he's talking about.
- Riff: You'd be leaving right?
- The Conductors: Right.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Barney: Let's go to the classroom.
- Others: Right.
- (The gang enter the classroom, only to find it in a mess)
- Ash: Blast my head!
- Loonette: Who made this big mess?
- Alex O'Connell: It wasn't Team Rocket and The Greasers.
- Shareena: We'd better tell Greg and the others.
- (At Greg and the others)
- Greg: What!? A mess at the classroom!?
- Anthony: How awful.
- Jeff: I'm beginning to sleep.
- Murray: Wait, Jeff. Don't sleep.
- Dee Dee: We have to stop Team Rocket and The Greasers.
- Rooney: But how?
- Moe: We can't make everything right.
- Mario: This solves a clue.
- Juan: Yeah right.
- Chip: What song are we going to do?
- Mel: (picking up her guitar) How about Breakaway. It's my song.
- (Mel performs Breakaway through her guitar)
- Mel: (singing) Grew up in a small town and when the rain would fall down. I'd just stare out my window. Dreaming of what could be and if i'd end up happy, i would pray. Trying hard to reach out, but when i tried to speak out. Felt like no one could hear me. Wanted to belong here but something felt so wrong here, so i'd pray. I could breakaway. I'll spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly, i'll do what it takes til i touch the sky i'll make a wish, take a chance make it change and breakaway. Out of the darkness and into the sun, but i won't forget all the ones that i love i'll take a risk, take a chance, make it change and breakaway. Wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree. Feel the rush of the ocean. Get onboard a fast train, travel on a jet plane, far away. And breakaway. I'll spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly, i'll do what it takes til i touch the sky and i'll make a wish, take a chance make it change and breakaway. Out of the darkness and into the sun, i won't forget all the ones that i loved i gotta take a risk, take a chance, make it change and breakaway. Building with a hundred floors, swinging round revolving doors, Maybe i don't know where they'll take me but. Gotta keep moving on, moving on. Fly away, breakaway. I'll spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly, though it's not easy to tell you goodbye gotta take a risk, take a chance make it change and breakaway. Out of the darkness and into the sun, but i won't forget the place i come from i gotta take a risk, take a chance, make it change and breakaway, breakaway, breakaway.
- (Breakaway ends)