Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Pokemon clips.
- The Brave Little Toaster sounds.
- Pikachu: What, that's all his do it.
- Bulbasaur: That's very interesting, good night slot-head.
- Pikachu: Good night...
- Pidgeotto: Blah! Naaah! Ohh! (Turns on the Pikachu with smoke.) Aaaaaaaah! Help me! Aaaaaaah! Help me...aaaaaaaaah! Pikachu!
- Pikachu: Huh?
- Charizard: Run. (He laughs, the Pikachu holding the shower curtain and finally fell into the bathtub gets smashed!)
- Pikachu: (gasps, the awake was still raining, the hit the lightning rod by the grass prepare to wind or fire)
- Squirtle: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! HELP ME!! AAAAAAAAAAAH!! HELP ME..AAAAAAAAAHH!!! PIKACHU!!!
- Pikachu: (Squirtle then disappeared into the gravity by the end) SQUIRTLE!
- Bulbasaur: (Pikachu screamed in calling Squirtle, in thunder forcely) Squirtle!
- Pikachu: Where are you?!
- Bulbasaur: Squirtle!
- Pikachu: Squirtle!
- Onix: Squirtle!
- Pikachu: That's why! Can you hear me?!! Squirtle? Squirtle!
- Onix: The plant's gone dead.
- Charmander: We're trapped here like rats. Small little rats with no and one light.
- Pikachu: (really freaking out) SQUIRTLE!
- Onix: (Bulbasaur noticed, the leech seed is a nothing happened, but Bulbasaur scared by thunder forcely by the close up) Squirtle! Where are you, you little wimp?! Squirtle!
- Pikachu: (Bulbasaur hits the lightning rod beside your paddle) Bulbasaur! (To help by the Bulbasaur dies, and fade out to fade in by the morning was storm will end) Squirtle! Squirtle, where are you?!
- Bulbsaur: (Pikachu tries to slow version was still calling Squirtle. The following line by the straight sides of the seperate.) Come on, Squirtle? Speak up for Pete's sake!
- Pikachu: (Bulbasaur sneezes with his zapper) No, no, just relax. You've done enough, now look forehead.
- Bulbasaur: I am feeling burned out.