This is the An American Tail: Fievel Goes West clips and The Brave Little Toaster sounds. Tanya was hungry to eat, but Tanya was scared. Tiger whimpered and finally Grim Reaper says, "Run". Tiger runs and surfing water. Tiger holding the curtain shower and falls into a bathtub will smashed! Tiger will awake, but it is raining. But, Tiger was prepare to rainstorm and finally strong winds, and taken away for Fievel! Cat R. Waul helps and press the buttons to red, orange, and green. The Cat R. Waul's death to help.
- Tiger as Toaster
- Fievel as Blanky
- Wylie Burp as Kirby
- Miss Kitty as Radio
- General Munro (from the Fifth Element) as Air Conditioner
- Cat R. Waul as Lampy
- Tiger: We'll that's all his do it.
- Cat R. Waul: That's very interesting. Good night, weird al!
- Tiger: Good night. (he yawns)
- Tanya: Blaaah! (his sandwich will cheese, and salami gets hungry an finally burned out the Tiger) Aaaaaah! Help me! Aaaaaah! Help me, aaaaaah! Tiger!!
- Tiger: Huh?!
- Grim Reaper: Run. (Tiger runs. The body bows in the water gets spray in the with forks delayed. He laughs, the Tiger holding the curtain shower. Tiger falls into the bathtub will smashed!)
- Tiger: (gasping)
- Fievel: (The lightning rod hit the grass by prepared to wind gust or the fire.) AAAAAAAAAAHHH! HELP ME! AAAAAAAAAAAH! HELP ME...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! TIGER!!
- Tiger: (Fievel disappers into the gravity to the end) FIEVEL!
- Cat R. Waul: (That's why supposed to be, and Tiger screamed by calling Fievel in thunder forcely) Fievel!
- Tiger: Where are you?!
- Cat R. Waul: Fievel?!
- Tiger: Fievel!
- Wylie Burp: Fievel!
- Tiger: That's a can you hear me?! Fievel? Fievel!
- Wylie Burp: The buttons gone dead.
- Miss Kitty: We're trapped here like rats. Small like rats with no hair and one license.
- Tiger: (really freaking out) FIEVEL!
- Wylie Burp: (Cat R. Waul noticed, the pushed the buttons it doesn't work. But, Cat R. Waul scared in thunder forcely will close up.) Fievel! Where are you, you little wimp?! Fievel!
- Tiger: (the Cat R. Waul screamed in the lightning rod in the paddle) Cat R. Waul! (to help out the Cat R. Waul died. In the next morning, by the storm ends.) Fievel! Fievel, where are you?!
- Cat R. Waul: (Tiger tries to slow version by calling Fievel. The following line in straight sides of the city.) Come on, Fievel? Speak up for Pete's sake!
- Tiger: (Cat R. Waul sneezing with the zapper) No, no, just relax. We headed now, now I'm look forehead.
- Cat R. Waul: Means you little burned out.