Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Brave Little Toaster sounds in Crash Bandicoot clips. The Cortex's Dream by the Polar kidnapped by the Tiny Tiger. Cortex fell into the bathtub gets smashed him. Cortex will wakes up but it is raining. If you see the rainstorm and wind blowing, and taken away from Crash! Dingodile using the weapons to nothing happened, and finally Dingodile's death.
- Cortex: Toaster
- Crash: Blanky
- Coco: Radio
- Dingodile: Lampy
- N. Gin: Kirby
- Cortex: We'll that's all his do it.
- Dingodile: That's very interesting. Good night, sweetheart.
- Cortex: Good night. (yawning)
- Polar: Blaaaaah! Naaaaaah! Ohh! (turns on the smoke by Cortex) Aaaaaaaah! Help me! Aaaaaaah! Help me...aaaaaaaaaaaah! Cortex!
- Cortex: Huh?
- Tiny Tiger: Run. (He laughs. Cortex holding the shower curtain, and finally fall into the bathtub will smashed!)
- Cortex: (gasps)
- Crash: (hits the lightning rod by hit the grass will wind blowing or fire) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HELP ME! AAAAAAAAAAAH! HELP ME...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! CORTEX!!
- Cortex: (Crash disappears into the gravity for the end) CRASH BANDICOOT!
- Dingodile: (The Cortex screamed by calling the Crash, in thunder forcely) Crash!
- Cortex: Where are you?!
- Dingodile: Crash!
- Cortex: Crash Bandicoot!
- N. Gin: Crash!
- Cortex: That's why! Can you hear me?!! Crash? Crash!
- N. Gin: The weapons gone dead.
- Coco: Were trapped here like rats. Small little rats by no hair and one life.
- Cortex: (really freaking out) CRASH BANDICOOT!
- N. Gin: (Dingodile noticed, to see the weapons will nothing happens, but Dingodile scared in the thunder forcely will close up.) Crash! Where are you, you little idiot?! Crash!
- Cortex: (the Dingodile hits the lightning rod by the paddle) Dingodile! (to help out by the Dingodile dies, fades out, the next morning by the storm still ended) Crash! Crash, where are you?!
- Dingodile: (The camera zooms in, Cortex tries to calling the Crash. The following line is the straight sides of the reunited.) Come on, Crash? Speak up for Pete's sake!
- Cortex: No, no, just relax. You've done it now. Now, I'm look forehead.
- Dingodile: Means you little killed him.