The Brave Little Toaster sounds. Pokemon clips.
- Nidoking: Toaster
- Nidoran M.: Blanky
- Sandslash: Lampy
- Growlithe: Radio
- Rhydon: Kirby
- Nidoking: Well that's all his do it.
- Sandslash: (sighs) That's very interesting. Good night, chunk-head.
- Nidoking: Good night. (yawns)
- Rattata: Blaaaaaaaaah! Blaaaah! Ohh! (Turns off the smoke will Nidoking it's accident for you.) Aaaaaaaaah! Help me! Aaaaaaah! Help me...aaaaaaaaah! Nidoking!!
- Nidoking: What the?!
- Charizard: Run. (Nidoking runs. To hose will water by spray will surfing the water with the forks delay, Charizard laughed, but Nidoking holding your shower curtain and finally will smashed!)
- Nidoking: (He gasps. The others will awake, but it's sunny day and finally hit the drills by the grass prepare to wind.)
- Nidoran M.: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HELP ME! AAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HELP ME...YAAAAAAAAAAH! NIDOKING!!
- Nidoking: (Nidoran M. by disappeared into the gravity to the end) NIDORAN MALE!
- Sandslash: (Nidoking roared or screamed by the calling Nidoran M., by the drills forcely) Nidoran Male!
- Nidoking: Where are you?!
- Sandslash: Nidoran Male!
- Nidoking: Nidoran Male!
- Rhydon: Nidoran Male!
- Nidoking: That's a can you hear me?!! Nidoran Male? Nidoran Male!
- Rhydon: The scratches gone dead.
- Growlithe: Were trapped here like rats. Small little rats with no hair and one leg.
- Nidoking: (really freaking out) NIDORAN MALE!!
- Rhydon: (Sandslash noticed. The scratches by the ground, but Sandslash scared in the drills forcely will close up) Nidoran Male! Where are you, you little wimp?! Nidoran Male!
- Nidoking: (using the horn drill and a defeating Sandslash by the paddle) SANDSLASH! (to help the Sandslash dies, fade out, that night will sunny day was ended) Nidoran Male! Nidoran Male, where are you?!
- Sandslash: (Nidoking tries to still calling the Nidoran Male by the slow version. The following line is the straight sides of the chores.) Come on, Nidoran Male? Speak up fore Pete's sake!
- Nidoking: (Sandslash sneezing with the zapper) No, no, just relax. You headed now, now I'm look forehead.
- Sandslash: Means you little burned out.