Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Noddy and Gobbo the Goblin gather the Heroes and the Villains together for an energency meeting about missing candy boxes.
- Noddy (from Noddy's Toyland Adventures) as Captain Star
- Gobbo the Goblin (from Noddy's Toyland Adventures) as Captain Zero
- Heinrich Von Marzipan as Top Hat
- Father as Zorran
- King Sandy as Zug
- James Nixon McGarfield as Zip
- Numbuh 60 as Big Mac
- Joe Balooka as Warrior
- Sidney as Grampus
- Noddy (Narrating): Next morning, I told Gobbo the Goblin, Heroes and Villains had to get together on this!
- Heinrich Von Marzipan: I say, Vhat's dis all about? De Heroes and Villanos together, Whatever next?
- Father: We're wasting time.
- Noddy: Silence!
- Father: Numbuh 1's candy boxes is the only one gone.
- King Sandy: Yeaj, But he knows what it is about.
- James Nixon McGarfield: Him stealing candy boxes and sand castles, that's what!
- Numbuh 60: Cut that out about Numbuh 1!
- Joe Balooka: Yeah, watch it, see?
- King Sandy: Well, we didn't mean it...
- Numbuh 60: Just careful what you say!
- Noddy: I said Silence! Gobbo the Goblin and I have had a meeting. Missing candy boxes is serious. We're going to get the bottom of it, understand? Gobbo?
- Gobbo: I have a scheme to catch this pirate.
- Heinrich Von Marzipan: Ha, I expect dat dere are several!
- Numbuh 60: Yeah, send a crook to catch the crook.
- Father: What are you suggesting?
- Noddy: Quiet! We've decided to set a trap!
- Gobbo: Certain boxes are being rigged with flares that will trigger off if the box is even touched, never mind stolen!
- Noddy: So, This is a plan. Tonight, you'll all be out in pairs, maintaining silence. Keep your eyes open. Gobbo and I...
- Noddy (Narrating): Unknown to us, Sidney was searching where he'd lost the thief the night before.
- Sidney: It's as far as here. What about this old candy pirate ship? It's impossible; hasn't been used for years.