Let the lesson be learned. Never ever piss off a doctor, 'cuz while he knows how to make you better, he also knows what it takes to kill you.—Raelyn Lark, concerning her brother
- Species: Human/Kiffar mix primarily, with a few others thrown in somewhere along the line
- Sex: Male
- Age: 26
- Alignment: Light with a few darker tendencies
- Chemicals, drugs, sedatives
- knives of various sizes
- Specialist Skills/Knowledge:
- Medical practice – Colin and his sister occasionally hint to the possibility that he was once employed as a doctor for the Imperials.
- Disguises – “Pain isn’t the only result of a cutting utensil...” *he chuckles* “Lots of cool, convincing disguises a doc can do with the proper instruments and materials...”
- Hand-to-Hand combat – How and why a doctor knows the quickest way to drop a being twice his size is a mystery... and Colin prefers it that way.
- Primary Role Player: Writer
The records on Colin Lark will later be confirmed by Zip to be false. But they are rather simple. Born and raised on Coruscant, he and his sister were well taken care of. He was an exceptional student and graduated med school with honors. From there, he took a job in a small, private medical facility. After a while there, he resigned and began looking into providing medical attention on ships in flight.
Bryndar is where he left his last job, but he isn’t optimistic on finding a new one here. He’s looking for passage off-world and he’s willing to pay... a lot.