|Carthian Movement||Circle of the Crone||Invictus||Lancea Sanctum||Ordo Dracul|
|In the News||Prestation||History of San Andreas||San Andreas||Crimson Shadow .|
- They follow the teachings of the Vampire Longinus, the Roman soldier that pierced the side of Christ.
- There is a place in Old England called the Black Abbey where the most devout go to study.
- They have strange abilties they claim were bestowed by God and handed down by the Dark Prophet from Thebes.
- They are, and always have been, the smallest covenant in San Andreas.
- The Archbishop founded the San Andreas chapter of the Lancea Sanctum when she arrived.
- Strangely, Blood always rains from the ceiling of any Sanctified Mass.
- They claim to be the one true path to God.
- They use a secret ritual magic that draws its powers from demonic pacts.
- The elder is a secret spy from the Circle of the Crone meant to keep the numbers of the Faithful small.
- The elder was once the Prince of London.
- They worship a strange messiah figure who is like the Jesus of vampires.
- The Elder actually houses the Spear of Destiny.
- The Elder was a pupil of Longinus and tasted the blood of Christ.
- The Ventrue Elder possesses the Archbishop and secretly runs the Sanctified himself.
- They command an army of re-animated corpses.
- It is unwise to speak out of turn or to be disrespectful during a Black Mass.
- The Archbishop surrounds herself with lunatics and the depraved as to not show her own derangements.
- The "Dark Prophet" is actually the Antichrist.