Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Carthian Movement||Circle of the Crone||Invictus||Lancea Sanctum||Ordo Dracul|
|In the News||Prestation||History of San Andreas||San Andreas||Crimson Shadow .|
- The Ordo Elder can and will remove people from frenzy. For using his powers to save them face, and probably harm, he generally demands a Minor boon. These boons are recorded by both harpies, which means they also receive the Priscus Harpy's enforcement.
- The Ordo has great control over their beasts, few have ever been seen to lose themselves to frenzy.
- The Ordo Elder can control the exact length of any torpor he endures
- The Ordo call themselves scholars, yet most seem better suited as warriors
- The Ordo once destroyed an entire covenant in the hour after sunset
- The Ordo are rumored to get their powers from Demons, just like their founder
- The Ordo find the most innocuous places important for strange reasons
- The Ordo Elder is unaffected by the magics of other covenants
- The entire Ordo is mystically bound to Dracula and they are all his pawns
- Upon entering the Ordo every member renounces all other ties
- The Ordo cares nothing for politics as their Requiem plays a different tune
- The Ordo's disdain for politics is a front to keep their machinations hidden
- The Ordo Elder is in a constant state of Frenzy, but shows no signs of it
Current members & their City Status
- Kanis (Gangrel) 1 Elder
- James Black (Ventrue) 3 Primogen