Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Configuring the Oracle Database
1. Unzip CPM_750_Oracle_<Release>.zip file and ftp files to AIX server (Make sure to use ASCII mode)
2. Set the oracle path in config.sh file
3. Set the oracle instance name along with user/password to be upgraded in config.sh file
4. Set folder path in config.sh file in order to run upgrade scripts on instance
5. Grant execute permissions for config.sh file
6. Execute config.sh (. /config.sh) at UNIX prompt to start the upgrade process.
7. If the database is a new database then create the necessary ADM users:
- Create ADM procedures using new create_procedure_sql_ipath_administrators.sql and create_procedure_sql_ipath_dropadministrators.sql (located on the CD in the \Database Installation Scripts\Oracle directory).
- Drop ADM user by running exec sql_ipath_dropadministrator
- Create ADM user by running exec spl_ipath_administrator
- Remove the spl_ipath_administrator stored procedure from the database (for security reasons).
8. Grant select privilege to sys_config and hosmas tables (located on the CD in the \Database Installation Scripts\Oracle directory) .
9. Execute Password Tool and create users