Coraline (YTV Crossover) is a Crossover movie made by Pikachufreak.
- This animated adaptation has characters from Pokemon, Totally Spies, Sailor Moon, WarioWare, Sonic X, Cardcaptors, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Shinzo, Darkstalkers: The Vampire Chronicles, TMNT 2003, Dinozaurs, Star Fox, Donkey Kong Country, Mew Mew Power, Flint The Time Detective and Bakugan. One day, they meet up with Coraline, Mel and Charlie Jones who explain that they will seek help. However, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs try to turn people into sinister zombies, but they fail. After that, Coraline thanks the gang.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
From Totally Spies
- Sam Simpson (Jennifer Hale)
- Clover (Andrea Baker)
- Alex (Katie Griffin)
From Sailor Moon
- Serena Tsukino (Terri Hawkes)
- Mina Aino (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Raye Hino (Katie Griffin)
- Lita Kino (Susan Roman)
- Amy Mizuno (Karen Bernstein)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
- Mushra (Tom Gibis)
- Sago (Steven Blum)
- Binka (Philece Sampler)
- Yakumo Tatsuro (Peggy O'Neal)
- Kutal (Bob Papenbrook)
From Darkstalkers: The Vampire Chronicles
- Morrigan Aensland (Brittney Wilson)
- Lilith Aensland (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Felicia (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Hsien-Ko (Katie Griffin)
- Q-Bee (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Baby Bonnie Hood (Kelly Sheridan)
From TMNT 2003
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
- Kaito Tatsuno (Jason Spisak)
- Taki (Doug Erholtz)
- Rick (Michael Lindsay)
- Rena (Philece Sampler)
From Star Fox
- Fox McCloud (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Falco Lombardi (Derek Stephen Prince)
- Krystal (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Slippy Toad (Tom Gibis)
- Peppy Hare (Michael Lindsay)
From Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong (Richard Yearwood)
- Diddy Kong (Andrew Sabiston)
From Mew Mew Power
- Zoey Hanson (Amanda Brown)
- Corina Bucksworth (Andi Whaley)
- Bridget Verdant (Bella Hudson)
- Kikki Benjamin (Kether Donahue)
- Renee Roberts (Mollie Weaver)
From Flint The Time Detective
- Flint Hammerhead (R. Martin Klein)
- Sarah Goodman (Tifanie Christun)
- Tony Goodman (Brian Donovan)
- Dan Kuso (Scott McCord)
- Shun Kazami (Zachary Bennett)
- Marucho Marukura (Joanne Vannicola)
- Runo Misaki (Julie Lemieux)
- Joe Brown (Travis Ferris)
- Mira Clay (Alyson Court)
- Julie Makimoto (Katie Griffin)
- Alice Gehabich (Emilie-Claire Barlow)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
- Coraline Jones (???)
- Mel Jones (???)
- Charlie Jones (???)
- Duck Takes Charge
- Pop Goes The Diesel
- Diesel's Devious Deed
- A Close Shave For Duck
- Oliver Owns Up
- Oliver's Find
- Busy Going Backwards
- What Am I Afraid Of?
- The Jones Family debut.
- It is revealed that Coraline shares her personalities with Penny.
- The Star Fox Team make a film appearance.
- The Sailor Scouts have been wearing DiC outfits since 1995.
- Zombies are used for reviving.
- (The film opens with This Is Halloween playing)
- Chorus: Boys and girls of every age Wouldn't you like to see something strange Come with us and you will see This our town of Halloween This is Halloween, this is Halloween Pumpkins scream in the dead of night This is Halloween, everybody make a scene Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright It's our town, everybody scream In this town of Halloween I am the one hiding under your bed Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red I am the one hiding under yours stairs Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair This is Halloween, this is Halloween Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! In this town we call home Everyone hail to the pumpkin song In this town, don't we love it now Everybody's waiting for the next surprise Round that corner, man hiding in the trash can Something's waiting no to pounce, and how you'll scream! Scream! This is Halloween Red 'n' black, slimy green Aren't you scared Well, that's just fine Say it once, say it twice Take a chance and roll the dice Ride with the moon in the dead of night Everybody scream, everybody scream In our town of Halloween I am the clown with the tear-away face Here in a flash and gone without a trace I am the who when you call, Who's there? I am the wind blowing through your hair I am the shadow on the moon at night Filling your dreams to the brim with fright This is Halloween, this is Halloween Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Tender lumplings everywhere Life's no fun without a good scare That's our job, but we're not mean In our town of Halloween In this town Don't we love it now Everybody's waiting for the next surprise Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back And scream like a banshee Make you jump out of your skin This is Halloween, everybody scream Wont' ya please make way for a very special guy Our man jack is King of the Pumpkin patch Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King, now! This is Halloween, this is Halloween Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! In this town we call home Everyone hail to the pumpkin song La la-la la, Halloween! Halloween! (Repeat)
- (This Is Halloween ends)
- (The film then finds Ash and the others on their way to Coraline's house)
- Ash: Okay, let's meet Coraline and her parents.
- Brock: It's essential.
- Dan: Everyone will be psyched.
- Shun: Oh yes.
- Serena: We've been blondes in red high heels since.
- Mina: You in An Unnatural Phenomena, me in a Cherry Blossom Time.
- Meilin: We share our white pantyhose with Ally and Anita.
- Chelsea: Of course.
- Dribble: It's a good thing Coraline's visiting us.
- Spitz: Exactly.
- Fox: I always watch NCIS and Abby Sciuto's my love obsession.
- Falco: Since i always watch NCIS Los Angeles, Nell Jones is my love obsession, too.
- Joey: Everybody will love the tales.
- Tristan: Yeah.
- Rita: I always meet Ashley Morrison.
- Nikki: She's a girl who wears her tan pantyhose.
- Coraline and Her Parents: Hey guys.
- Ash: It's Coraline and her parents.
- Mary: Yes!
- Sakura: You've never believed in trust.
- Madison: What have you got there?
- Coraline: We're here to solve the case.
- Slippy: Wow, a case?
- Peppy: Then, we're in!
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: And so do us.
- Morrigan: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Lilith: We're so pleased to see you.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Yes we are. Today, we're here for the case.
- Donkey Kong: See, Diddy? They're helping us.
- Diddy: Do you remember Duck?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Indeed. He came to the Island of Sodor to assist Percy. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Duck Takes Charge starts)
- Percy: Do you know what?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Asked Percy.
- Gordon: What?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Grunted Gordon.
- Percy: Do you know what?
- Gordon: Silly!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Gordon.
- Gordon: Of course I don't know what. If you don't tell me what what is.
- Percy: Sir Topham Hatt says that the work in the yard is too heavy for me. He's getting a bigger engine to help me.
- James: Rubbish!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said James.
- James: Any engine could do it. If you work hard and chatterless, this yard would be a sweeter, a better and a happier place.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Percy went off to get some coaches.
- Percy: That stupid old signal.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He thought. He was remembering the time he misunderstood a signal and gone backwards instead of forwards.
- Percy: No one listens to me now. They think I'm a silly little engine and order me about. I'll show them, I'll show them.
- Mr. Conductor 1: But he didn't know how. By the end of the afternoon, he felt tired and unhappy. He brought some coaches to the station.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Hello, Percy.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You look tired.
- Percy: Yes sir, I am sir. I don't know if I'm standing on my dome or on my wheels.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You look the right way up to me.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Laughed Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Cheer up. The new engine is bigger than you and can properly do the work alone. Would you like to help build my new harbour? Thomas and Toby will help too.
- Percy: Oh yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The new engine arrived.
- Sir Topham Hatt: What's your name?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Asked Sir Topham Hatt.
- Duck: Montague, sir, but I'm usually called Duck. They say I waddle. I don't really, sir, but I like Duck better than Montague.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Good. Duck it shall be. Here, Percy, show Duck around.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The two engines went off together. Soon they were very busy. James, Gordon and Henry watched Duck quietly doing his work.
- Henry: He seems a simple sort of engine.
- James: We'll have some fun and order him about.
- Henry, Gordon, James: Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! Wheesh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Smoke billowed everywhere. Percy was cross, but Duck took no notice.
- Duck: They'll get tired of it soon. Do they tell you to do things, Percy?
- Percy: Yes they do.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Answered Percy.
- Duck: Right.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Duck.
- Duck: We'll soon stop that nonsense.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He whispered something.
- Duck: We'll do it later.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Sir Topham Hatt was looking forward to hot buttered toast for tea at home. Suddenly, he heard an extroitnary noise.
- Henry, Gordon and James: Wheesh! (snorting)
- Sir Topham Hatt: Bother!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said and hurried to the yard. Duck and Percy calmly sat on the switches outside the shed, refusing to let the engines in. Gordon, James and Henry were furious.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Stop that noise!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Bellowed Sir Topham Hatt.
- Gordon: They won't let us in!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Hissed Gordon.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Duck, explain this behavior.
- Duck: Beg pardon, sir, but I'm a great western engine. We do our work without fuss, but begging your pardon, sir. Percy and I will be glad if you like to inform these, um, engines that we only take orders from you.
- (Engines whistling)
- Sir Topham Hatt: Quiet!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Percy and Duck, I am pleased with your work today, but not with your behavior tonight. You have caused a disturbance.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Gordon, Henry and James sniggered.
- Sir Topham Hatt: As for you.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thundered Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You've been worse. You made a disturbance. Duck is quite right. This is my railway and I give the orders.
- Mr. Conductor 1: After Percy went away, Duck was left to manage alone. He did so...easily!
- (Duck Takes Charge ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: