This is the closing countertop for A Chipmunk Christmas.
- Buccaneer Larry: I loved that.
- Captain Pa: The book was way better, in my opinion!
- Pirate Lunt: We had quite an adventure today, didn't we? That was a jolly one!
- Mr. Nezzer: Outta sight!
- Jean-Claude and Phillipe: Dy-no-mite!
- Asparagus Singers: (off-screen) Larry-Boy!
- Buccaneer Larry: Looks like the three of you enjoyed the story!
- Captain Pa: What'd you expect from it?
- Al: The 70s were far out man!
- Pirate Lunt: Dig it?
- Buccaneer Larry: Yeah, I dig it.
- (Electric guitar strums)
- Denny: OH YEAH!!! The story totally got the beat! Or, is it... "Beet"?
- Captain Pa: He makes it so easy. Let's do this!
- Buccaneer Larry: True. In the story, Alvin selfishly wanted another harmonica, but was reminded from the help of his friends that God wants us to use our gifts to help other people!
- Pirate Lunt: It's true.
- Denny: Because of Alvin's act in the story, we should just say our tearful deeds he did, and solemn last words before we start doing our next show.
- Mr. Nezzer: He helped me change a tire.
- Phillipe: He carried my groceries for me.
- Jean-Claude: He helped us out with our bake sale!
- Pirate Lunt: Oh, I think I'm gonna cry.
- Denny: That story makes me want to fly like a superhero!
- Captain Pa: That's just what he said.
- Buccaneer Larry: This reminds me... (changing screen appears and disappears, revealing him still Larry, but with hair hand-painted in brown that is attached to his head in plastic, rosy cheeks, thin brown eyebrows, a yellow shirt with red square outlines, a couple of white buttons vertically on his chest and each matching cuff-link on both his invisible cuffs, invisible cowboy boots made from brown plastic with both each couple outlined cacti on both sides and a black handwriting reading "ANDY" on his right boot sole, spurs made from gold plastic on both sides of his invisible boots, a holster made from brown plastic with a gold brooch with a red center on it, a white vest with black cow spots all over, a red bandanna, blue jeans, a belt made from brown plastic with a buckle that has a bull design on it made from gold plastic, a cowboy hat made from brown plastic, star-shaped badge made from gold plastic with small spheres on each tip and a word "SHERIFF" on the center, and a pull string on his back with a white loop attached to it.)
- Captain Pa: Who do they think I am? Woody?
- (More electric guitar strums)
- Denny: OH YEAH!!! I conquered my nightmare with the story! Survived it.
- Pirate Lunt: Huh? What're you doing?
- Woody: Wanting to use my gift makes me wanna dance!
- (An instrumental of the W's cover of The Rumor Weed Song plays, and Woody, Mr. Nezzer, Denny and the French Peas groove as disco lights and a disco ball appear)
- Al: Weren't you a bit serious about this song? This told me that I was a robot! I'm gonna go do something to that cucumber!
- Woody: Doesn't this get your pulse going? With a little funky disco beat?
- Captain Pa: Looks like the Sheriff has something to hide. So Ralph, you asked for our next show, and bingo! You got it!
- Pirate Lunt: There are many stories told here. And this, has been one of them!
- Denny: If it's okay, some friends of yours would like to take the next show. No, not the show we're about to do. But, the show that's after our next show.
- Woody: Huh?
- Denny: The Chipettes would like to take the next show.
- Brittany (Miss Achmetha): Hello! I am Brittany Miller.
- Jeanette (Ma Grape): I'm Jeanette Miller.
- Eleanor (Ellen): And I'm Eleanor Miller. And together, we're... "The Chipettes!"
- (An off-screen photographer takes picture of them)
- Woody: Oh, I do feel good about that!
- Denny: Aaagh! Let me out of here!
- Woody: (walks away)
- Al: ALLLLLVIIIINNNN! (slips on a banana peel, and falls into the sink) I've fallen and I can't get up. Now I cannot get out of here. I will be stuck here the rest of my life. And people are gonna set plates on my head and I never get to eat pizza or take a bubble bath or go to church or the zoo or the park or the museum or the StuffMart, or walk my dog, or trim some hedges, shrubs and branches, or even feel the sea breeze in my hair, as I pilot my ship off the coast of Miami! (fade to black) Hi ho Silver away.
- Miami is a city in Florida.
- The Rumor Weed Song, from Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed, plays, even though 1. Bob, The French Peas, Mr. Lunt and Pa Grape weren't in that episode, and 2. Lunt, Pa and Al were there watching Larry/Sheriff Woody Pride, Denny/Bob, Nezzer and the Peas and should've known that the song told Al that he was a robot, although he is not.
- As said by Captain Pa, there was a book adaptation of the original TV special, though.
- As the episode ends, Al (Archibald) says the Lone Ranger's catchprase.