Crimes In Need is a Shining Time Station episode from Season 10. It is Episode 10 that aired on November 30, 2007.
- This criminal themed episode features the cast of Aya's Greatest Adventures. One day, Sonic is accused for popping the balloon. Gadget Boy drops by to help Stacy, Harry and Billy. However, Schemer, Schemee and The Wolfpack try to be criminals, but nothing happened. After that, Aya thanks Gadget Boy.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Stacy Jones (Didi Conn)
- Harry Cupper (Leonard Jackson)
- Billy Twofeathers (Tom Jackson)
- Horace Schemer (Brian O'Conner)
- Schemee (Jonathan Shapiro)
- Aya (Lisa Ortiz)
- Koga (Stan Hart)
- Satsuki (Lisa Ortiz)
- Charmaine (Lisa Ortiz)
- Goneff (Sean Schemmel)
- Wendy (Lisa Ortiz)
- Wilbur (Wayne Grayson)
- Cyrus (Dan Green)
- Marie (Megan Hollingshead)
- Pierre (Eric Stuart)
- Marissa (Tara Jayne)
- Mateo (Scottie Ray)
- Bill (Maddie Blaustein)
- Stella (Megan Hollingshead)
- Charity (Kayzie Rogers)
- Hope (Kayzie Rogers)
- Faith (Kayzie Rogers)
From The Sonic Series
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Shadow (Jason Griffith)
- Sonia (Jaleel White)
- Manic (Jaleel White)
From Dragonball Z
- Yamcha (Christopher Sabat)
- Puar (Monika Antonelli)
- Sago (Steven Blum)
From Mummies Alive
- Presley Carnovan (Bill Switzer)
From Kim Possible
- Ron Stoppable (Will Friedle)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
From The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
- Janet Van Dyne (???)
From Randy Cunningham
- Randy Cunnigham (Ben Schwartz)
- Theresa Fowler (Sarah Hyland)
From Men In Black: The Series
- Agent J (Keith Diamond)
- Agent L (Jennifer Martin)
From Quack Pack
- Huey (Jeannie Elias)
- Dewey (Pamela Adlon)
- Louie (Elizabeth Daily)
- Vin Walterson (Peter Kelamis)
- Sam Williams (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Erica Roberts (Grey DeLisle)
- Jacqueline Adair (Katie Griffin)
- Flan Cabot (Phil LaMarr)
- Dark Onion (Brianne Siddall)
From Gadget Boy
- Gadget Boy (Maurice LaMarche)
- Henry's Special Coal
- The Flying Kipper
- The Wreck of The Old 97
- Escape From The City
- This is a crime themed episode.
- The episode that stars the Aya's Greatest Adventures cast.
- Yamcha's hairstyle is the same as the Saiyan Saga's.
- Marissa and Mateo debut.
- Gadget Boy guest stars.
- (We open this episode with the show's theme)
- Man: Reach for the steam, reach for the whistle, going the railing road. Reach for the words, reach for the story, follow the rainbow sun. To a Shining Time Station, where dreams can come true, waiting there for you.
- (The episode then opens with the Aya's Greatest Adventures cast at the station one morning)
- Aya: Ah, it's good to be free.
- Sonic: Yeah. That's how it goes.
- Koga: Tsunade's the only girl that i like.
- Goneff: Naturally, i prefer the robbery.
- Wendy: Yeah right.
- Agent J: I'd say crimes are in need of a change.
- Agent L: Exactly.
- Satsuki: We've been with Fluffles and Fluffy ever since.
- Charmaine: That's good.
- Stacy: Crimes are more than one thing.
- Harry: More of them.
- Billy: Gadget Boy's here.
- Gadget Boy: Long time no see.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Hello, Gadget Boy.
- Sonia: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Manic: We've been expecting you.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Yes indeed. That's how things go criminal.
- Presley: See, Daemona? They're ready to help us.
- Daemona: I hear that there's coal on the Island of Sodor.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Of course. Henry had a lot of coal. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Henry's Special Coal starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: One morning, Henry was feeling very sorry for himself. Sometimes he can pull trains, but sometimes he felt he had no strength at all.
- Henry: I suffer dreadfully and no one cares.
- James: Rubbish, Henry!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Snorted James.
- Henry: You don't work hard enough!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Sir Topham Hatt spoke to him too.
- Sir Topham Hatt: What's wrong with you, Henry? You have lots of new parts and new paint too, but they've done you no good. If we can't make you better, we must get another engine instead of you to do the work.
- Mr. Conductor 1: This made Henry, his driver and fireman very sad. Sir Topham Hatt was waiting when Henry came to the platform. He had taken off his hat and coat and put on overals. Henry managed to start but his fireman was not satisfied.
- Henry's Fireman: Henry is a bad steamer.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said to Sir Topham Hatt.
- Henry's Fireman: I built up his fire, but it doesn't give enough heat.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Henry tried very hard, but it was no good. He didn't have enough steam, and came to a stop outside Edward's station.
- Henry: Oh dear!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thought Henry.
- Henry: I shall have to go away! Oh dear, oh dear!
- Mr. Conductor 1: All he could do is to go slowly onto a siding, and Edward took charge of the train. Sir Topham Hatt and the Fireman went on discussing Henry's troubles.
- Sir Topham Hatt: What do you think is wrong, fireman?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Asked Sir Topham Hatt.
- Henry's Fireman: Excuse me, sir.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He answered.
- Henry's Fireman: But the fact is the coal was wrong. We've had a poor lot lately, and today's it's worse. The other engines can manage. They had big fireboxes. Henry's is small and can't make the heat. With Welsh coal, he'd be a different engine.
- Sir Topham Hatt: It's expensive.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Sir Topham Hatt.
- Henry: But Henry must have a fair chance. James shall go and fetch them.
- Mr. Conductor 1: When the Welsh coal came, Henry's Driver and Fireman were excited.
- Henry's Driver and Fireman: Now we'll show 'em, Henry old fellow.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They carefully made his fire, putting large lumps of coal like a wall round the outside, then the glowing middle part was covered in smaller lumps.
- Henry: You're spoiling my fire.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Complained Henry.
- Henry's Fireman: Wait and see.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said the fireman.
- Henry's Fireman: We'll have a roaring fire just when we wanted.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The fireman was right. When Henry reach the platform, the water was boiling nicely, and he had to let off steam.
- Sir Topham Hatt: How are you, Henry?
- Henry: Peep, peep, peep! I feel fine!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Have you a good fire, driver?
- Henry's Driver: Never better, sir, and plenty of steam.
- Sir Topham Hatt: No record breaking.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Warned Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Don't push him too hard.
- Henry's Driver: Henry won't need pushing, sir. I'll have to hold him back.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Henry had a lovely day. He had never felt so well of his life. He wanted to go fast, but his driver wouldn't let him.
- Henry's Driver: Steady old fellow.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He would say.
- Henry's Driver: There's plenty of time.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They arrived early at the station. Thomas puffed in.
- Henry: Where have you been, lazybones?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Asked Henry.
- Henry: Oh, I can't wait for dawdling tank engines like you. Goodbye.
- Thomas: Whoosh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas to the coaches.
- Thomas: Have you ever seen anything like it?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Both Annie and Clarabel agreed that they never had.
- (Henry's Special Coal ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: