Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crybaby Mahri is a Misty's Greatest Adventures episode.
- Mahri can't stop crying because she had lost her teddy bear named Mr. Buttons. Marina tries to calm her down. With disastrous results.
- Knuckles (cameo)
- Omi (cameo)
- Giselle (cameo)
- Tyra (cameo)
- (we see Marina watching a time lapsed scene of the first Like Mike movie)
- Marina: Calvin Cambridge is moving really fast and Tracey is moving his head faster than his son did.
- Mahri: (runs in crying loudly like a siren)
- Marina: What's the matter, Mahri.
- Mahri: It's terrible. Mr. Buttons has been sent to the dumps and now i can't find him.
- Marina: (turns off the TV and holds Mahri) There, there. Don't cry, Mahri. I know you were a crybaby.
- Mahri: (starts crying louder)
- Marina: (thinking) I better start finding Mr. Buttons before it's too late.
- (Marina goes looking for Mr. Buttons)
- Marina: I found one. It's this Mr. Buttons?
- Mahri: No! It's a talking doll version of me that you made way back in 2001. But i wanted Mr. Buttons! (cries louder and louder)
- Marina: Just stop crying, Mahri. I'll find Mr. Fluffles as soon as possible.
- Mahri: It's Buttons, not Fluffles!
- Marina: Oops! Sorry!
- Mahri: (starts wailing as loud as a siren)
- Marina: My ears! Mahri, stop it! I had enough water for one day. (head enlarges) Stop crying!!!
- Mahri: (wails even louder and runs off)
- Marina: Now where do you think you're going you little crybaby!
- (Marina starts following after Mahri)
- Mahri: (still crying trips over to the floor, whimpers, and starts a renewed wailing)
- Marina: There, there. Don't cry, Mahri.
- (Mahri gets angry and slaps Marina on her cheek)
- Marina: (angry) Hey, don't do that!
- Mahri: (glares)
- Marina: (angry) All right, go home and start crying.
- (Tears come out of Mahri's eyes, Marina stares at her angrily but turns into sadness.)
- Marina: Oh.
- (End of Part 1)
- (We see Marina in her room with Mahri)
- Marina: There's something wrong your your crying, Mahri.
- Mahri: That's because i wanted Mr. Buttons so much. That i didn't get it.
- Marina: Don't worry, Mahri. I'll find Mr. Buttons soon.
- Mahri: Thanks, Marina.
- Marina: Now stay here while i look for Mr. Buttons. Okay?
- Mahri: Okay.
- (Marina goes to look for Mr. Buttons)
- Marina: Let me see. Got it! It's really Mr. Buttons. Mahri, is this Mr. Buttons?
- Mahri: Yes!
- Marina: That's the spirit, Mahri.
- Mahri: Oh, Mr. Buttons. I love you so much.
- Mr. Buttons: I love you bunches.
- Mahri: He can talk, Marina.
- Marina: (giggles) Sure did, Mahri. You're going to be my adorable little friend.
- Mahri: (laughs) Thanks, Marina.
- (Marina and Mahri were watching Confessions of A Teenage Drama Queen)
- Marina: That girl is throwing clothes to her friend's bed.
- Mahri: Oh, Marina.
- (Later, Marina and Mahri are playing piggy toes)
- Marina: We'll just play this game by wearing our nude tights. Okay, Mahri.
- Mahri: Okay.