Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Who We Are
D20 Vampire is a place to work on d20 game material that focuses mainly on the vampire and its progeny (undead or otherwise).
To contribute, it is helpful to be familiar with the mechanics of the d20 system, especially pertaining to the Dungeons and Dragons game. However, anyone is welcome to contribute.
- To create an Open Gaming Liscence document about the Vampire and the Dhampir (half-vampire) for use in the d20 System.
Flavor text unfinished.
Dhampir Racial Traits:
- +2 Str, +2 Dex, +2 Con, +2 Cha: Dhampir are stronger, more agile, tougher, and more charismatic than beings of other races. In addition to these scores, dhampir gain the ability scores of the parent race.
- Size: Dhampir are whatever size their parent race is.
- Dhampir base land speed is whatever their parent race's is.
- Blood Drain: If a dhampir wins at a pin in a grapple, they can drain blood from their opponent with a successful opposed grapple check. They deal 1 point of Constitution damage and gain 1 temporary hit point.
- Dhampir take a -4 penalty to Dipolmacy checks.
- Dhampir gain a +4 racial bonus to to Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- Additional Racial Traits: If a dhampir's parent race would normally get darkvision, low-light vision, or "Blood" abilities, they also possess these.
- Level Adjustment: +2
Dhampir only possses the racial traits of their non-vampiric parent. The vampire only passes down its own undead traits.
Hit Dice: d8
|Level||BAB||Fort Save||Ref Save||Will Save||Special|
|1||+1||+0||+2||+1||Fast movement, resist mind-affecting effects|
|3||+3||+1||+3||+2||Ability boost (Str +2)|
|4||+4||+1||+4||+2||Enhanced blood drain|
|5||+5||+1||+4||+3||Ability boost (Cha +2)|
The dhampir paragon’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Hide (Dex), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Profession (Wis), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), and Spot (Wis).
Skill Points at 1st Level: (4 + Int modifier) x 4.
Skill Points at Higher Levels: 4 + Int modifier.
All of the following are class features of the dhampir paragon.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Dhampir paragons are proficient with all simple weapons and with light armor.
Fast Movement (Ex): At 1st level, a dhampir paragon’s land speed increases by +10 feet. This benefit applies only when he is wearing light or no armor, and not carrying a medium or heavy load.
Resist Mind-Affecting Effects (Ex): A 1st level dhampir paragon gains a +2 resistance against all mind-affecting effects.
Fortification (Ex): At 2nd level, a dhampir paragon gains a 10% chance to negate a critical hit or sneak attack and have the damage instead rolled normally.
Ability Boost: At 3rd level, a dhampir paragon gains a +2 racial bonus to Strength. At 5th level, a dhampir paragon gains a +2 racial bonus to Charisma.
Enhanced Blood Drain: At 4th level, a dhampir paragon's blood drain ability deals 1d4 points of Constitution damage. With each successful blood drain, the dhampir paragon gains 5 temporary hit points.
Prestige classes are not finished yet.