D261 meets Gary is the thirtieth episode of Season 4 of Thomas and Friends, aired on 10th January 1997.
D261 comes to help Thomas and Duck at Elsbridge and he meets Gary. He teases and annoys Gary which annoys everyone. Then D261 is taking coaches to Tidmouth when he breaks down, Gary stops and helps him out and D261 is sorry and never teases Gary again.
- Percy (cameo)
- Duke (cameo)
- Harold (cameo)
- Bulstrode (cameo)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Jem Cole
- UK/US narrator: Michael Angelis
- US narrator: George Carlin
- Redub US narrators: Ringo Starr/Mark Moraghan
- Stock Footage from "Trucks" and "Special Attraction" is used
- The Season 4 musical arrangement from "Henry and the Elephant" is used