Fandom

Scratchpad

DHAT Game 1

215,933pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Discuss this page0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

N 21 01:18:14 <*GM*> 967.M41 - Lams Arotte Report Log to Captain Heral and his honourable Greleigh's retinue. The section of Arbites currently on your position have had an overview of the current area, as well as a preliminary survey. [Map details as we discussed] *Message Engs*

N 21 01:18:22 <luc> *Ends

N 21 01:18:35 <luc> (Engs is low gothic << >> << >>)

N 21 01:19:47 * Hristoph checks the charge on its las pistol

N 21 01:20:13 <luc> Everything seems to be in order

N 21 01:20:38 <Amberlyn> what's a Lams Arotte?

N 21 01:21:00 <luc> That's the current planet you're on

N 21 01:21:05 <Amberlyn> oh ok

N 21 01:21:31 <luc> http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Scarus-big-map.jpg

N 21 01:21:43 <Amberlyn> so do we know anything about this place? who ran it, what it was used for? anything left alive?

N 21 01:22:24 <Hristoph> this is all we know i believe - http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Dharottetidings

N 21 01:23:09 <luc> Prelminary scans indicate nothing alive, but the facility goes deep into the continent

N 21 01:23:34 <luc> You're all currently facing a downward slope into the facility

N 21 01:23:55 <luc> brb, I need a drink - I'll give you a chance to look over the wiki, I'll be asap

N 21 01:23:59 <Amberlyn> kk

N 21 01:26:05 * Varne mutters something under his breath about going underground and bad luck.

N 21 01:26:34 <Amberlyn> so how well do our characters know each other? should we descirbe what we look like and stuff?

N 21 01:26:34 <luc> Give me 5 minutes folks - sorry

N 21 01:26:52 <luc> Brand new retinue

N 21 01:26:57 <Amberlyn> ok

N 21 01:27:15 <luc> You've had about a day or so to familiarise with one another whilst being moved about quite a bit

N 21 01:27:48 * Hristoph looks like most techpriests, the ropes cover most of the flesh and what isn't covered is infested with mechanical devices

N 21 01:29:56 * Amberlyn is a short young woman with medium length red hair, with mismatched eyes the right one is green, and the left one is red. There is a jagged scar above her left eye. She is clad in a armored body suit, and has an expensive looking monosword across her back

N 21 01:30:41 <Amberlyn> we lost sirus from gametable

N 21 01:31:04 <Hristoph> he's back :)

N 21 01:32:05 <Amberlyn> what does Varne look like?

N 21 01:33:18 * Varne is a tall, limber male Guard who looks well-built and suitably threatening. He bears the general apperance of a feral worlder a dark, unruly mane and prodigious facial hair. This is not to mention the vivid red tatoos running along half his face and what can be seen of his arms. He wears the standard flak jacket of an Imperial Guardman and carries a laspistol at ready in his right hand.

N 21 01:34:18 * Hristoph currently has a glow lamp set up on him and a las pistol also in his hand, a carbine strapped to his back and who knows what manner of armament enderneath those robes

N 21 01:34:41 <Amberlyn> did you all buy microbeads?

N 21 01:34:56 <Hristoph> nope

N 21 01:35:11 * Hristoph be's a noob

N 21 01:35:12 <Amberlyn> ah ok

N 21 01:35:13 <Varne> (I didn't. Also, could we put our OOC comments in parentheses to distinguish?)

N 21 01:35:19 <Amberlyn> (sure)

N 21 01:35:21 <Hristoph> (sure)

N 21 01:35:26 <Varne> (Thanks)

N 21 01:35:42 <Amberlyn> (bio)

N 21 01:35:47 * Hristoph taps away on a data slate whilst waiting for the order to move in

N 21 01:37:02 * Varne also wears a sword of crude, but effective-looking make across his back. Currently he paces back and forth across the foreboding entrance to the research base, muttering curses and oaths to himself while sparing infrequent glances to the dark, unknown interior.

N 21 01:37:44 * Hristoph has probably mentioned that its preferred pronoun is it

N 21 01:37:57 <luc> Right, sorry about that people

N 21 01:37:58 <Hristoph> to better represent its oneness with the machine spirit

N 21 01:38:21 * Amberlyn is muttering prayers in a language none of you recognize

N 21 01:38:34 <Hristoph> (how do you know we don't recognise it? ;))

N 21 01:38:58 <luc> (You don't recognise it ;))

N 21 01:39:01 <Amberlyn> (because only moritats take secret tounge moritat, and no one would teach you anyways)

N 21 01:39:28 * Hristoph awaits the captains orders

N 21 01:40:15 <*Capt.Heral*> (A short, but stoic guardsman, with a few scars and grey hair) "Move on out, our first objective is to investigate the chambers up ahead. (He shows you the map)

N 21 01:40:27 <Amberlyn> (how do you do that?)

N 21 01:40:50 <luc> Amberlyn, Data slate

N 21 01:40:50 <Amberlyn> (also, is this going to be soley in combat time, with us only moving our movement, etc?)

N 21 01:41:02 <luc> Amberlyn, No, just when combat needs it

N 21 01:41:28 * Hristoph strides through into the darkness, its glow lamp active

N 21 01:41:31 <Amberlyn> (no, I meant how do you do the thing where it says *capt heral*

N 21 01:41:44 <luc> Amberlyn, /npc

N 21 01:42:10 * Amberlyn follows, sword in her hand alert for anything

N 21 01:42:34 <Hristoph> (i assume the glow lamp helps negate any darkness whilst simultaniously making us an obvious target?)

N 21 01:43:10 <luc> Indeed

N 21 01:43:35 * Hristoph moves on ahead, keeping an eye out for anything obviously out of place

N 21 01:43:36 <Amberlyn> (what's the range of the light? is it possilbe for me to stay out side it while still being close enough to matter?)

N 21 01:43:50 <luc> 3 square range

N 21 01:44:10 <Amberlyn> (kay)

N 21 01:44:11 <luc> Up to 6 square dim light

N 21 01:44:39 * Amberlyn hangs back in the darkness and follows from there

N 21 01:44:40 * Hristoph walks up to the entrance on the left

N 21 01:44:54 <Hristoph> (door or open?)

N 21 01:45:23 * Varne warily takes up the rear.

N 21 01:45:28 <*Capt.Heral*> A wave of dust billows from in front of Capt. Heral. He is engulfed by the dust and dissappears

N 21 01:45:37 * Hristoph turns around suddenly

N 21 01:46:00 * Varne rushes forward, looking around the corner and cursing.

N 21 01:46:03 <Hristoph> "Visibility reduced, contact lost...approaching anomaly"

N 21 01:46:14 * Hristoph heads carefully towards where the captain disappeared

N 21 01:46:49 <luc> As you approach, you see a layer of dust an an opening, similar to the one you were just looking at.

N 21 01:46:56 <luc> *and an opening

N 21 01:47:08 <Amberlyn> I radio back to the guards out front "The Capitan has disappeared"

N 21 01:47:44 <Varne> "Name of Terra, barely in and we're already zekking cursed.

N 21 01:47:56 <luc> You hear a grunt, and: "Sergeant Jok, here, understood and with you"

N 21 01:47:57 * Hristoph cackles oddly, its voice synthed out

N 21 01:48:20 * Hristoph moves the glow lamp into position to get a better view

N 21 01:48:33 <Amberlyn> "He had a transmission over the microbead, he seems to have recognized someone or something right before his sginal cut out"

N 21 01:48:58 <Varne> (Okay welp, Dad's here probably gonna start moving stuff soon. Just shunt me to the background and use my as part of the guard squad if combat turns up, I suppose. Luc has my stats and all)

N 21 01:49:19 <Amberlyn> (what's gettign moved? and are you gonna come back tonight?)

N 21 01:49:35 * Hristoph steps aside

N 21 01:49:44 <Varne> (hope so, it'll depend on how long you guys go. It'll probably late in the session however.)

N 21 01:49:46 <Hristoph> "recommend guard investigate, potential risk factor...undetermined"

N 21 01:50:08 <*Sgt.Joke*> "I see. We heard it too."

N 21 01:50:11 <Varne> (Of course I have the window open on both computers so i'll know what's going on)

N 21 01:50:34 <luc> Hristoph, As you move the lamp into the dust, it appears to become agitated, and recoils

N 21 01:50:48 * Hristoph recoils likewise

N 21 01:50:52 <Hristoph> "interesting..."

N 21 01:51:18 <Amberlyn> "Is it alive?"

N 21 01:51:23 <luc> Joke walks into the room

N 21 01:51:36 <luc> You loose sight of him in the dust

N 21 01:51:38 <Hristoph> "Possibly, or a photosensitive inanimate matter"

N 21 01:51:44 <Amberlyn> (joke or jok?)

N 21 01:51:52 <luc> Jok, my bad

N 21 01:52:11 * Amberlyn sees if she can raise Jok on the mircobead

N 21 01:52:29 <Amberlyn> "We lost visual contact with you, are you ok?"

N 21 01:52:33 <luc> No reply

N 21 01:52:35 * Hristoph moves the lamp back into the dust to see if it recoils enough to clear a path

N 21 01:53:06 <luc> It recoils so far, but after about half a metre into the door, it stops moving

N 21 01:53:12 <Amberlyn> "lost contact with Sgt Jok"

N 21 01:53:36 <Hristoph> "we need a larger light source"

N 21 01:53:44 <luc> The other guardsman don't respond, if you look at them you see there eyes are closed and their weapons down

N 21 01:54:07 <Amberlyn> Are they aiming at anything?

N 21 01:54:19 <luc> The floor

N 21 01:54:40 * Hristoph looks at Amberlyn

N 21 01:54:44 <Hristoph> "suggestions?"

N 21 01:55:02 <Amberlyn> "see if the arbites have any flash bombs"

N 21 01:55:07 * Hristoph nods

N 21 01:55:28 <Hristoph> "ill remain here and attempt to extract a sample for study"

N 21 01:55:53 * Amberlyn returns to the entryway and inquires if the arbites have a flash bomb we can borrow

N 21 01:55:59 <luc> Right

N 21 01:56:09 <Amberlyn> scratch that

N 21 01:56:15 <Amberlyn> I just radio out to them and ask

N 21 01:56:26 <Hristoph> (hehe)

N 21 01:56:55 * Hristoph looks for a container to attempt to retrieve a fragment of the "dust" realising it has nothing suitable

N 21 01:57:05 <*Arbite*> We do not have clearence to enter into the site.

N 21 01:57:31 <Amberlyn> "Do you have clearance to give *me* the bomb so I can use it?"

N 21 01:57:56 <*Arbite*> "Of course, but we cannot enter the site to give it to you"

N 21 01:58:13 <Hristoph> (can i hear this conversation?)

N 21 01:58:15 <Amberlyn> Ok, now I return to aquire the bomb

N 21 01:58:20 <Amberlyn> (you can hear my side of it)

N 21 01:58:25 <luc> Exactly

N 21 01:58:31 * Hristoph nods to amberlyn as she departs

N 21 01:58:37 <luc> Amberlyn, Agility test

N 21 01:58:46 <Amberlyn> #roll d100

N 21 01:58:59 <luc> ....

N 21 01:59:00 <Hristoph> 1d100*

N 21 01:59:05 <luc> Ah, yeah

N 21 01:59:05 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 01:59:05 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 89>

N 21 01:59:10 <Hristoph> (:/)

N 21 01:59:16 <Amberlyn> (I hope it was super easy

N 21 01:59:34 <Hristoph> (the moritat assasin trips over the stairs >.>)

N 21 01:59:38 <luc> As you approach the guards, they swing around and open fire on the arbites

N 21 01:59:52 <Amberlyn> uh oh

N 21 02:00:12 <luc> The entrance way turns to rubble

N 21 02:00:14 * Hristoph abandons the dust and readies its carbine

N 21 02:01:09 <Amberlyn> do I get hit or anything?

N 21 02:01:19 <luc> Amberlyn, No, they turned away from you

N 21 02:01:27 <luc> Before you got there

N 21 02:01:45 <Amberlyn> That's good. What are they doing now?

N 21 02:02:04 <luc> The guards pull out a stubber each, and shoot themselves through the roof of their mouths

N 21 02:02:36 * Hristoph tilts its head

N 21 02:02:43 <Amberlyn> "that was... unexpected"

N 21 02:02:47 * Hristoph records on data slate

N 21 02:03:15 <Hristoph> "Their minds broken...likely suspects?"

N 21 02:03:21 * Amberlyn tries to rasie the arbites outside and inquire about casulties"

N 21 02:04:20 <Amberlyn> "I have no idea. I don't suppose you know anything about the good Captian's past, do you?"

N 21 02:04:31 * Hristoph shakes its head

N 21 02:04:35 <Hristoph> "little"

N 21 02:04:46 <*Arbite*> "We only have two down. Luckily the entrance caved in before any serious injuries occurred. We are instructed to stand guard outside."

N 21 02:06:03 <Hristoph> "coincedence doubted...attempt to get flashbomb interupted...suggests intellegent design behind corruption"

N 21 02:06:27 <Hristoph> "I suggest we move on with haste"

N 21 02:06:40 <Amberlyn> I ask them to report the situation to ours and their supriors

N 21 02:06:52 <Amberlyn> "I agree."

N 21 02:06:58 <*Arbite*> "Already done."

N 21 02:07:05 * Amberlyn readies her sword"

N 21 02:07:28 <Amberlyn> "I don't suppose you can see in the dark, can you Priest?"

N 21 02:08:23 * Hristoph shakes head

N 21 02:08:32 <Hristoph> (i can't remember if i sorted out implants for my char...)

N 21 02:08:32 <Amberlyn> how dark is it in here, anyways?

N 21 02:08:47 <luc> Now, pitch black aside from Hristoph's lamp

N 21 02:08:51 <Amberlyn> ok

N 21 02:09:04 <Amberlyn> I don't suppose I see anything useful, do I?

N 21 02:09:15 * Hristoph moves on forward

N 21 02:09:31 <luc> Perception check

N 21 02:09:44 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 02:09:44 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 36>

N 21 02:09:50 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 02:09:50 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 96>

N 21 02:09:56 <Hristoph> (ouch...)

N 21 02:10:32 <Amberlyn> (argh, I hope its an easier than average roll cause I missed it by two

N 21 02:10:34 <luc> Amberlyn, Something seems to be a bit odd about the various doors in this corridor, they're all different.

N 21 02:10:34 <luc> Hristoph: You walk into your own lamp

N 21 02:10:45 <luc> #roll 1d100

N 21 02:10:46 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for luc [1d100]: 1>

N 21 02:10:54 <Hristoph> (O.o)

N 21 02:11:02 <luc> The lamp doesn't smash into peices

N 21 02:11:19 * Hristoph curses quietly in an almost screeching fashion, nonsensical

N 21 02:11:19 <Amberlyn> how different are they?

N 21 02:11:48 <luc> They appear to be made of different metals, and they are at different stages of decay

N 21 02:12:05 * Amberlyn mentions this to Hristoph

N 21 02:12:06 <luc> You can't tell any more without going up close to them

N 21 02:12:18 * Hristoph stops and thinks

N 21 02:12:33 * Amberlyn approaches the last one on the left to take a better look

N 21 02:12:42 <Hristoph> "situation tenious, possible risk high, care needed"

N 21 02:12:53 * Hristoph approaches with amberlyn casting the glow lamp over the door

N 21 02:13:13 * Amberlyn motions Hristoph to back off some

N 21 02:13:25 * Hristoph steps back

N 21 02:13:41 <Amberlyn> "I can see just fine in the dark, please, don't make me a target"

N 21 02:13:46 <luc> Amberlyn, Int - 20 check on the door

N 21 02:14:04 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 02:14:04 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 77>

N 21 02:14:10 <Amberlyn> (haha, no)

N 21 02:14:17 <Hristoph> "allow me to try"

N 21 02:14:21 <luc> You can't tell much about it at all

N 21 02:14:55 <Amberlyn> "I can't make much of this at all" I step back and allow the priest to look at it closer, as I try to meld with the dark

N 21 02:15:09 * Hristoph steps forward replacing amber at the door and takes a good look

N 21 02:15:27 <Hristoph> (i assume nothing electronic i can mess with?)

N 21 02:15:38 <luc> Perc. check

N 21 02:16:18 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 02:16:18 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 42>

N 21 02:16:23 <luc> Amberlyn, No problem with the dark, meld fine

N 21 02:16:57 <luc> There is technology in the door, but you don't know where to access it, or what it is

N 21 02:17:33 <Hristoph> (int check same as amberlyn?)

N 21 02:17:45 <luc> Certainly, not the same though

N 21 02:17:54 <luc> +10 as it's technical

N 21 02:17:59 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 02:17:59 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 54>

N 21 02:18:29 <luc> It's a door the employs some sort of technology. For what purpose you don't know.

N 21 02:18:56 <Amberlyn> "Can you open it, Priest?"

N 21 02:19:00 * Hristoph mentions this to Amberlyn

N 21 02:19:07 <Hristoph> "Unknown, please wait"

N 21 02:19:54 * Hristoph thinks for a moment

N 21 02:20:14 <Hristoph> (what check to try and open it?)

N 21 02:20:46 <luc> Depends how

N 21 02:21:23 <luc> Kicking it in, Strength, using a weapon, WS/BS, Playing about with it's electronics, Int

N 21 02:21:39 * Hristoph will try, uncharachteristically for a techpriest to kick it in

N 21 02:21:48 <luc> Str test

N 21 02:21:55 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 02:21:55 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 50>

N 21 02:22:03 <Hristoph> (ach)

N 21 02:22:22 <luc> Your body vibrates off of the door

N 21 02:22:24 <Amberlyn> *exasperated* "I could have done that"

N 21 02:22:40 * Hristoph is probably physically stronger than you ;)

N 21 02:22:49 <luc> Amberlyn, Your microbead screeches in your ear

N 21 02:23:26 <Amberlyn> Just a screech of static, or something intelligible?

N 21 02:23:39 <luc> Amberlyn, You hear through static; 'not that side.. never that side... other side... behind you... behind you...'

N 21 02:24:35 <Amberlyn> "who the hell are you? what's through this door?"

N 21 02:24:46 * Hristoph turns to face amberlyn

N 21 02:25:11 <luc> No reply

N 21 02:25:32 <luc> The three doors, on the side you're trying to open, you hear a rattling

N 21 02:25:37 <luc> Coming from inside the rooms

N 21 02:25:39 <luc> brb

N 21 02:26:03 <Amberlyn> "I just received a transmission telling us not to open that door, or any on that side of the coridor, but to open the ones behind us"

N 21 02:26:15 <Hristoph> "source?

N 21 02:26:23 <Amberlyn> at the sound of the rattling, "what the throne was that?"

N 21 02:26:28 <Amberlyn> "unknown"

N 21 02:26:29 * Hristoph steps away from the doors

N 21 02:27:27 <Hristoph> "rattlings suggests...ferality...Life form, agression factor likely high"

N 21 02:27:45 <Hristoph> "Sophistication of door suggests high security"

N 21 02:28:10 <luc> back

N 21 02:28:17 <Amberlyn> wb

N 21 02:28:31 <Hristoph> "source of message potentially hostile but with little other information, few conclusions can be drawn...recommend attempting to open other doors as suggested"

N 21 02:28:31 <luc> Cheers

N 21 02:29:02 * Amberlyn shrugs and sees if the door across the halway will open

N 21 02:29:13 <luc> As you say that, the entrance to the 'dust' room collapses

N 21 02:30:18 <Amberlyn> fabulous

N 21 02:30:25 <luc> The door is clearly metal, it has a primitive handle. Perc. check for more info

N 21 02:30:35 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 02:30:35 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 15>

N 21 02:30:41 <Hristoph> (nice)

N 21 02:30:44 <Amberlyn> (woot)

N 21 02:31:21 <luc> The doors hinges are weak, and can easily be brought down. The handle seems to work. Through the little perspex window in the door, you can't see anything.

N 21 02:31:40 <Amberlyn> I pull the handle

N 21 02:31:48 <luc> The door opens easily

N 21 02:31:48 * Hristoph stands to the side, carbine in hand

N 21 02:31:57 <Amberlyn> do I see anything inside?

N 21 02:32:10 <luc> You don't see anything, but you hear a dripping

N 21 02:32:23 <Amberlyn> nothing at all?

N 21 02:32:31 <luc> Perc. check

N 21 02:32:38 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 02:32:39 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 27>

N 21 02:33:31 <luc> You notice, in the ceiling, behind a thin film there is Sgt. Jok and Capt. Heral, apparently being seived slowly through a fine mesh

N 21 02:33:51 * Hristoph tilts its head

N 21 02:34:04 <Amberlyn> gross. Are they still alive?

N 21 02:34:13 <Hristoph> "unknown"

N 21 02:34:20 <luc> Jok is in his dieing throws, Heral is clearly dead

N 21 02:34:37 <luc> The front half of his body is on the floor

N 21 02:34:40 * Amberlyn attempts to cut Jok free

N 21 02:34:59 * Hristoph reports on its data slate, Capt Heral. Confirmed Dead. Sergeant Jok located, death imminent

N 21 02:34:59 <luc> WS

N 21 02:35:16 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 02:35:16 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 3>

N 21 02:35:27 <Hristoph> (nice)

N 21 02:35:42 <Amberlyn> (woot)

N 21 02:36:26 <luc> You expertly manage to slice around Jok, you notice that the 'film' has collected on the end of your blade. Joke is unconscious, bleeding from many cuts

N 21 02:37:20 <Amberlyn> I wipe the film of on something nearby, and see if anything can be done for Jok

N 21 02:37:51 <luc> The cuts are many, but not deep. A bandage over them would stem the bleeding

N 21 02:38:39 <Amberlyn> I don't have any medical gear on me, does Hristoph or the sgt himself have any? and if not, can we improvise something with his uniform?

N 21 02:39:02 * Hristoph has nothing

N 21 02:39:22 <luc> Search (perc) the sgt, or int on the sgty

N 21 02:39:54 <Amberlyn> (is search a skill?)

N 21 02:40:32 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 02:40:32 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 99>

N 21 02:40:36 <Amberlyn> ffs

N 21 02:41:08 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100 int

N 21 02:41:08 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 32>

N 21 02:41:20 <luc> Search is a skill

N 21 02:41:45 <Amberlyn> "A little help here, priest?"

N 21 02:41:56 * Hristoph moves forwards

N 21 02:41:57 <luc> Whilst you're looking

N 21 02:42:00 <luc> Amberlyn,

N 21 02:42:09 <luc> (this is for good old Mr. 99)

N 21 02:42:18 <Hristoph> (eep)

N 21 02:42:25 <Amberlyn> (stupid die roller)

N 21 02:42:45 <luc> Your sword accidently slices into his right ankle, releiving him of his right foot

N 21 02:42:58 <Hristoph> (lol smooth)

N 21 02:43:35 <Amberlyn> (... wtf really? I figured I would have stowed it before I started pawing at the man)

N 21 02:44:01 <luc> Some of the film that was on the blade thankfully passes onto the ankle as your do

N 21 02:44:06 <luc> *you

N 21 02:44:10 <luc> Stemming any bleeding

N 21 02:44:15 <Amberlyn> oh

N 21 02:44:19 * Hristoph tilts its head

N 21 02:44:23 <Hristoph> "interesting"

N 21 02:44:24 <Amberlyn> that's conventiant

N 21 02:44:33 <Hristoph> "Extremely, but handle with care"

N 21 02:44:33 <luc> (I'm not a total bastard ;))

N 21 02:44:43 <Amberlyn> "So, lets try to stem the rest of his bleeding with the film)

N 21 02:45:01 <Hristoph> "indeed"

N 21 02:45:07 <Amberlyn> "Also, we found his foot like that"

N 21 02:45:07 <luc> I'm fine to let that happen

N 21 02:45:24 <luc> It appears that the film will act as a barrier with the right amount of pressure

N 21 02:45:29 <luc> Too much, it will cut through

N 21 02:46:15 <Amberlyn> "I call the arbites and ask if they can arrange both to blast through the rubble and a medical extraction for the sgt"

N 21 02:47:06 <*Arbite*> "We have our orders. The Honourable Inquisitor does not wish you to leave the base yet."

N 21 02:47:37 <Amberlyn> "I don't want to leave, I just want the sgt to survive for a debrief)

N 21 02:47:53 <luc> A couple of minutes pass

N 21 02:48:24 <*Arbite*> "Extract information, the Sergeant would give his life to this information."

N 21 02:48:33 * Hristoph tilts its head

N 21 02:49:33 <Hristoph> "can he talk?"

N 21 02:50:13 <Amberlyn> "I have no idea. I would also like to posit the idea that whatever corrupted the guardsmen got to the arbites as well."

N 21 02:50:30 * Hristoph nods

N 21 02:50:40 <Hristoph> "From the facts and their apparent behaviour this is likely"

N 21 02:50:40 <Amberlyn> "I have a few doses of stimm I can inject him with if we want to try to wake him up though"

N 21 02:51:13 <luc> Another wave of rattling from the opposite side of the corridor echoes throughout the room.

N 21 02:51:25 <Hristoph> "attempt it"

N 21 02:51:38 <Amberlyn> I give him a dose of stimm to see if it will rouse him

N 21 02:52:41 <luc> It takes some time (a couple of minutes) for him to arouse. He looks down at his right ankle and sighs. Hanging his head in shame he looks at you two. "Report"

N 21 02:54:45 <Amberlyn> I tell him everything that has happened since he disappeared, leaving out the fact that I clumisly chopped his foot off and ask him if he remembers anything

N 21 02:55:54 <*Sgt.Jok*> "You have not encountered Greleigh then? He was in the room, and said he would take me to Cap. Heral."

N 21 02:56:13 * Hristoph passes a knowing look to Amberlyn

N 21 02:56:24 <Amberlyn> "What happened then?"

N 21 02:57:31 <*Sgt.Jok*> "We were ambushed, Xenos, Greleigh escaped. Xenos brought us here, for torture. Torture... Tor..."

N 21 02:58:20 <Amberlyn> "Hristoph, I have the nagging belief that we are being played."

N 21 02:58:31 <Hristoph> "Indeed"

N 21 02:58:51 <Hristoph> "I would suggest Hallucinations being responsible for both the sergeants current condition and the actions of the guards"

N 21 02:59:23 <*Sgt.Jok*> "Well, I didn't hallucinate you taking off my foot..."

N 21 03:00:07 <Amberlyn> "Possibly. But with the arbites telling us that our inquisitor wanted us to stay here, we can't rule out that he has something to do with this."

N 21 03:00:15 <Amberlyn> (>_< I thought he slept through that)

N 21 03:01:02 <Amberlyn> "It was an accident, and you were bleeding out. Besides, if you live through this, it will be replaced."

N 21 03:01:28 <*Sgt.Jok*> "The Arbites are compromised, they caved in entranceway. The guardsman were trying to stop them, they told me, Greleigh is down here. I don't know where, but down here."

N 21 03:01:59 <Amberlyn> "The guardsmen all shot themselves."

N 21 03:02:00 <Hristoph> "Then why did the guards commit suicide?

N 21 03:02:32 <*Sgt.Jok*> "They did what!?"

N 21 03:02:53 <Amberlyn> after the entrance collapsed, they drew handguns and shot themselves"

N 21 03:03:30 <*Sgt.Jok*> "Must be directive 5-alpha. If so, we are dead."

N 21 03:03:43 <Amberlyn> what is directive 5-alpha?

N 21 03:04:32 <*Sgt.Jok*> (To microbead) "Confirm 5-alpha.... 5-alpha confirmed." Ignoring you, Jok appears to bite down on something in his cheek, and quickly stops breathing.

N 21 03:05:39 <Hristoph> "Amberlyn, i assume the microbeads do not work at this location?"

N 21 03:06:04 <Amberlyn> when he asks, I try to raise anyone on mine

N 21 03:06:29 <Amberlyn> 8when it asks, sorry

N 21 03:06:37 <*Arbite*> "Arbites, update Assassin?"

N 21 03:07:48 <Amberlyn> "The sgt did not have any useful information, he was delirous until he screamed something about directive 5 alpha and killed himself. What is directive 5 alpha?"

N 21 03:08:18 <Hristoph> "hmm

N 21 03:08:29 <Hristoph> "if the arbites commit suicide now...we may be in a situatioN"

N 21 03:08:31 <Amberlyn> (obviously, I'm lieing to the arbites_

N 21 03:08:44 <Hristoph> (obviously)

N 21 03:09:31 <*Arbite*> "Sounds like an Imperial code. Unknown here I'm afraid. We are aiming to get a crew in to clear the rubble, but may be some time."

N 21 03:09:47 <Amberlyn> "I see"

N 21 03:09:50 <*Arbite*> "Nice to finally here from you"

N 21 03:10:05 <Amberlyn> "Its only been a few minutes"

N 21 03:10:45 <*Arbite*> "Ah, be careful down there. The tunnels are known to be near noxious gases."

N 21 03:11:21 <Amberlyn> I click off, and tell Hristoph everything they said over the line

N 21 03:11:46 * Hristoph nods

N 21 03:11:49 <luc> (NB: Varne does not know the code)

N 21 03:11:57 <Amberlyn> okies

N 21 03:12:08 <Amberlyn> (what does nb stand for?)

N 21 03:12:12 <Hristoph> "I advise we proceed deeper"

N 21 03:12:40 <luc> (nota bene 'note well')

N 21 03:12:51 <Amberlyn> "well we can't go out. should we investigate the other rooms before going deeper in?"

N 21 03:13:13 * Hristoph shakes head

N 21 03:13:24 <Hristoph> "2 doors opened and 5 deaths"

N 21 03:13:34 <Hristoph> "it is unwise to continue

N 21 03:13:55 <Amberlyn> "alright, then lets go deeper in"

N 21 03:14:13 * Hristoph progresses beyond the doors to the narrower corridor

N 21 03:14:30 <Amberlyn> do we see anything here where it widens?

N 21 03:14:38 <luc> Perc. check

N 21 03:14:46 <luc> Just Amberlyn

N 21 03:14:47 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100 perc check

N 21 03:14:47 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 62>

N 21 03:15:36 <luc> Only thing you notice, is on the edge of the wall, where it widens, there are scratch marks and the edge has been worn down

N 21 03:15:49 <luc> At the green bit

N 21 03:16:09 <Amberlyn> ok

N 21 03:16:57 <luc> You notice similar at this narrowing

N 21 03:17:13 * Amberlyn mentions it to the Tech Priest

N 21 03:17:33 * Hristoph nods

N 21 03:17:53 <luc> Perc. check from both of you

N 21 03:18:01 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 03:18:01 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 99>

N 21 03:18:04 <Amberlyn> ffs

N 21 03:18:40 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 03:18:40 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 78>

N 21 03:18:44 <Hristoph> (ach)

N 21 03:18:55 <luc> Move along...

N 21 03:19:15 * Hristoph continues on, oblivious...

N 21 03:19:33 <luc> Stop there Amberlyn

N 21 03:19:40 <Amberlyn> ok

N 21 03:19:45 <luc> Perc. check from you

N 21 03:19:52 * Hristoph is just behind amberlyn

N 21 03:19:52 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 03:19:52 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 50>

N 21 03:20:27 <luc> You just notice shadow-y figures

N 21 03:21:05 <luc> 2

N 21 03:21:13 <Amberlyn> I see two of them?

N 21 03:21:29 <luc> Those two within the blue

N 21 03:21:30 <Amberlyn> I motion to Hristoph to stay here and try to sneak closer

N 21 03:22:05 <Amberlyn> (do you want a shadowing and move silent check?)

N 21 03:22:10 * Hristoph waits

N 21 03:22:14 <luc> Yep

N 21 03:22:23 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100 Shadowing

N 21 03:22:23 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 29>

N 21 03:22:29 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100 move silent

N 21 03:22:29 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 77>

N 21 03:22:48 <luc> I'll allow one re-roll of the move silent

N 21 03:22:58 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100 move silent

N 21 03:22:58 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 85>

N 21 03:23:04 <Amberlyn> >_< >_< >_<

N 21 03:23:36 <Amberlyn> before we do anything I might wanna spend a fate point to fix that

N 21 03:23:37 <Amberlyn> ho.d on

N 21 03:23:41 <luc> Ok

N 21 03:23:57 <Amberlyn> (I'm looking at the book for the exact rules about it)

N 21 03:25:03 <luc> re-rol a failed test

N 21 03:25:10 <Amberlyn> ok

N 21 03:25:22 <Amberlyn> and they get refilled at the start of each session

N 21 03:25:35 <Amberlyn> exepct if I *burn* them in which case I have to earn them back some how

N 21 03:25:52 <luc> re-rolling a failed test is burning them

N 21 03:26:04 <Amberlyn> iare you sure?

N 21 03:26:07 <luc> Burning 1 of them

N 21 03:26:08 <luc> Yep

N 21 03:26:10 <luc> Page 185

N 21 03:26:19 <Amberlyn> the book here says using it rerolling, or another list

N 21 03:26:23 <Amberlyn> and burning is something else

N 21 03:26:53 <luc> Ah, beg my pardon

N 21 03:26:59 <Amberlyn> np

N 21 03:27:08 <Amberlyn> ok I think I want to try to use a fate point

N 21 03:27:16 <luc> Ok, re-roll

N 21 03:27:21 <Amberlyn> and get a reroll and hope I don't keep screwing it up

N 21 03:27:22 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 03:27:22 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 94>

N 21 03:27:26 <Amberlyn> OMFG

N 21 03:27:31 <Hristoph> ouch

N 21 03:27:44 <luc> Got your other fate to burn/use

N 21 03:28:01 <Amberlyn> I'd rather save it for an emergency

N 21 03:28:02 <luc> The dice be a harsh mistress this evening

N 21 03:28:08 <Amberlyn> no guff

N 21 03:28:28 <luc> So, keeping as failed on silent move?

N 21 03:28:34 <Amberlyn> yeah >_<

N 21 03:28:53 <luc> They run off

N 21 03:28:58 <Amberlyn> dammit

N 21 03:29:19 <Amberlyn> "I thought I saw something, but they ran off"

N 21 03:29:26 * Hristoph nods

N 21 03:29:30 <Hristoph> "proceed with caution"

N 21 03:30:00 <Amberlyn> what's down to my right?

N 21 03:30:10 <luc> Nothing

N 21 03:30:25 <luc> 4 shadows clear in your vision

N 21 03:30:31 <Amberlyn> (left on the map, but right as my character faces)

N 21 03:30:38 <Amberlyn> what do they look like?

N 21 03:30:41 <luc> (Yeah, nothing)

N 21 03:30:55 <luc> Indistinct shapes, they look like guardsman mostly

N 21 03:31:28 <Amberlyn> do they do anything? have they noticed me?

N 21 03:31:46 <luc> They have, they draw what look to be weapons

N 21 03:31:50 <luc> Initiative time

N 21 03:32:57 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d10

N 21 03:32:58 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d10]: 1>

N 21 03:33:05 <luc> 1d10 + agility bonus

N 21 03:33:17 <Amberlyn> so 4

N 21 03:33:23 <Hristoph> i roll too?

N 21 03:33:25 <luc> Yep

N 21 03:33:31 <Hristoph> #roll 1d10

N 21 03:33:31 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d10]: 4>

N 21 03:33:40 <Hristoph> 7 i think

N 21 03:33:51 <luc> Yep

N 21 03:34:07 <luc> #roll 1d10

N 21 03:34:08 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for luc [1d10]: 3>

N 21 03:34:28 <luc> Right

N 21 03:34:39 <luc> Hristoph, is up first

N 21 03:34:59 <Amberlyn> (please don't try to shoot through me)

N 21 03:35:12 <Hristoph> (lol)

N 21 03:35:39 * Hristoph drops to one knee to the left of Amberlyn and fires his carbine at the closest individual

N 21 03:36:02 <Hristoph> (BS test?)

N 21 03:36:19 <luc> Those three are in your line of sight

N 21 03:36:31 <Hristoph> the middle one then i guess

N 21 03:36:51 <luc> And you're behind Amberlyn still

N 21 03:36:56 <Hristoph> ok

N 21 03:36:58 <Hristoph> hmm

N 21 03:37:09 <Hristoph> ill shoot the one on the left on the map, best angle to avoid amberlyn

N 21 03:37:15 <luc> Ok

N 21 03:37:28 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 03:37:28 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 2>

N 21 03:37:28 <luc> BS -10 (shooting past something)

N 21 03:37:45 <Amberlyn> (nice shot)

N 21 03:37:46 <luc> Nice

N 21 03:37:49 <luc> Damage

N 21 03:37:52 <Hristoph> (thanks )

N 21 03:37:54 <Hristoph> whats the roll?

N 21 03:38:02 <luc> Let me just look up

N 21 03:38:18 * Hristoph still getting to grips with the mechanics, sorry

N 21 03:38:24 <Amberlyn> looks like you hit in the right arm

N 21 03:38:51 <luc> 1d10+2

N 21 03:39:02 <Hristoph> #roll 1d10+2

N 21 03:39:02 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d10+2]: 6>

N 21 03:39:31 <luc> The best switches arms, as the right one is mangled

N 21 03:40:37 <Amberlyn> (as it might come up soon there is errata about how full auto burst works)

N 21 03:41:07 <luc> Yeah, a shot every degree of success, instead of every two, right?

N 21 03:41:16 <Amberlyn> yeah

N 21 03:41:27 <luc> Right 1 attacks you

N 21 03:41:38 <Amberlyn> me?

N 21 03:41:42 <luc> With a peculiar sword

N 21 03:41:46 <luc> Yep

N 21 03:41:49 <Amberlyn> ok

N 21 03:41:56 <luc> #roll 1d100

N 21 03:41:56 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for luc [1d100]: 5>

N 21 03:42:03 <Amberlyn> I want to parry

N 21 03:42:14 <luc> Ok

N 21 03:42:25 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 03:42:26 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 44>

N 21 03:42:54 <Amberlyn> (should be a sucsess, the balanced trait on swords give +10 for parry)

N 21 03:43:22 <luc> Yeah

N 21 03:43:43 <Amberlyn> (yay! I didn't fail at something like a 4 year old!)

N 21 03:43:50 <luc> The swords clash, the shadows one gets deflected but then seems to pass through your blad

N 21 03:43:52 <luc> *blade

N 21 03:44:05 <Amberlyn> (uh oh)

N 21 03:44:13 <Hristoph> (ruh roh)

N 21 03:44:17 <luc> 3 is going to take a shot at you Amberlyn

N 21 03:44:34 <Amberlyn> ok

N 21 03:44:40 <luc> #roll 1d100

N 21 03:44:40 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for luc [1d100]: 89>

N 21 03:44:44 <Hristoph> woot

N 21 03:44:49 <luc> Misses horrifically

N 21 03:44:59 <Varne> (okay, moving done headed home now. ETA 20 min)

N 21 03:45:09 <Hristoph> (ok)

N 21 03:45:13 <luc> End turn

N 21 03:45:14 <Amberlyn> (ok)

N 21 03:45:23 * Varne is now known as Phaethon

N 21 03:45:39 <luc> You're up Amberlyn

N 21 03:45:40 <Hristoph> (wait i missed ambers turn?)

N 21 03:45:51 <luc> (No, it's her turn now

N 21 03:46:00 <luc> (You, them, Amberlyn)

N 21 03:46:11 <Amberlyn> (I think he meant turn end for the baddy)

N 21 03:46:19 <Hristoph> (yah)

N 21 03:46:23 <Hristoph> (stab him!)

N 21 03:46:31 <luc> (Have you met stabhim?)

N 21 03:46:48 <Amberlyn> I want to stab him!

N 21 03:46:52 <luc> ok

N 21 03:46:52 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 03:46:52 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 35>

N 21 03:47:07 <luc> roll dmg

N 21 03:47:37 <Amberlyn> (I add st bonus to damage, right?)

N 21 03:47:49 <luc> Yep

N 21 03:47:49 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d10

N 21 03:47:50 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d10]: 8>

N 21 03:47:58 <Amberlyn> so 11, with a penetration of 2

N 21 03:48:05 <Amberlyn> oh wait

N 21 03:48:07 <Amberlyn> I get to roll twice

N 21 03:48:08 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d10

N 21 03:48:08 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d10]: 1>

N 21 03:48:44 <Amberlyn> (tearing lets your roll twice and pick the better of the two damage rolls)

N 21 03:48:51 <Amberlyn> so 11

N 21 03:48:58 <luc> Yeah, that's fine

N 21 03:49:16 <luc> Back to Hristoph

N 21 03:49:37 * Hristoph doesn't want to risk firing past Amberlyn again so attempts to move up to get a clear shot

N 21 03:49:38 <Amberlyn> (he should step into the lip of the coridor here

N 21 03:49:50 <Hristoph> (:))

N 21 03:50:03 <luc> Ag test, as it's a squeeze

N 21 03:50:08 <Amberlyn> (gives you cover on the wall)

N 21 03:50:13 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 03:50:13 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 85>

N 21 03:50:16 <Hristoph> ach

N 21 03:50:28 <luc> #roll 1d100

N 21 03:50:29 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for luc [1d100]: 79>

N 21 03:50:48 <luc> You get passed Amberlyn, but only by shoving her out of the way

N 21 03:51:07 <luc> Is the resulting position

N 21 03:51:08 <Hristoph> (sorry but its better than a shot in the back ;))

N 21 03:51:09 <Amberlyn> "thanks preist"

N 21 03:51:23 <Hristoph> i still have time to make a shot?

N 21 03:51:28 <luc> Yep

N 21 03:51:32 <Amberlyn> you get a move action and an attack action

N 21 03:51:37 <Hristoph> gonna shoot number 1

N 21 03:51:49 <luc> Ok

N 21 03:51:56 <Amberlyn> you might wanna think about a semi auto burst

N 21 03:51:57 * Hristoph takes cover and levels his carbine at the guard on ambers left

N 21 03:52:10 * Hristoph switches the gun to semi auto and lets it rip

N 21 03:52:15 <Hristoph> (whats the roll?)

N 21 03:52:28 <Amberlyn> balistics skill +10

N 21 03:52:39 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 03:52:39 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 47>

N 21 03:52:41 <luc> BS + 10, every two degrees of success = an extra hit

N 21 03:52:50 <Hristoph> ach 2 off

N 21 03:52:51 <Amberlyn> for every two degress of sucsess you get an extra hit up to the RoF of your weapon

N 21 03:53:10 <luc> A miss anyway

N 21 03:53:50 <luc> Shadows move up

N 21 03:54:06 <Amberlyn> do I get to take a swing at him?

N 21 03:54:10 <Hristoph> (rut roh)

N 21 03:54:34 <luc> At 1, not 2 Amberlyn

N 21 03:54:49 <Amberlyn> it looks like if I'm engaged in melee and he tries to move with out a disenage action I get a free shot

N 21 03:54:53 <Amberlyn> ok

N 21 03:54:58 <Amberlyn> so I take my free shot

N 21 03:55:02 <luc> Yep

N 21 03:55:02 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 03:55:02 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 77>

N 21 03:55:05 <Amberlyn> miss

N 21 03:55:20 <Amberlyn> (was explaining a lil bit for Hristoph's benefit too)

N 21 03:55:28 * Hristoph nods

N 21 03:55:28 <luc> Ok, no worries

N 21 03:55:31 <Hristoph> (ty :))

N 21 03:55:38 <luc> #1 attacks Hristoph with his sword

N 21 03:55:43 <luc> #roll 1d100

N 21 03:55:43 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for luc [1d100]: 83>

N 21 03:55:50 <luc> Misses

N 21 03:55:58 * Hristoph cackles with synthonic laughter

N 21 03:56:09 <Hristoph> "pathetic"

N 21 03:56:29 <luc> 2 attacks Amberlyn with a sword

N 21 03:56:46 <luc> #roll 1d100

N 21 03:56:47 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for luc [1d100]: 26>

N 21 03:56:54 <Amberlyn> parry

N 21 03:56:58 <luc> Aye

N 21 03:57:02 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 03:57:02 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 79>

N 21 03:57:05 <Amberlyn> fuck

N 21 03:57:16 <luc> Sword hits

N 21 03:57:25 <luc> #roll 1d10+4

N 21 03:57:25 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for luc [1d10+4]: 14>

N 21 03:57:35 <luc> 14, no penetration

N 21 03:57:40 <Hristoph> O.o

N 21 03:57:40 <Amberlyn> holy shit

N 21 03:58:03 <Amberlyn> I get to add my toughness bonus stacks with armor, right?

N 21 03:58:18 <luc> Yeah

N 21 03:58:20 <luc> -6 overall

N 21 03:58:24 <luc> So 8

N 21 03:58:39 <Amberlyn> also: armor counts double against primitve weapons

N 21 03:59:00 <luc> This sword isn't primitive ;)

N 21 03:59:04 <Amberlyn> (do these swords count as primitive)

N 21 03:59:06 <Amberlyn> (bugger)

N 21 03:59:44 <luc> 3 & 4 can't attack, as they've got basic weapons in melee range

N 21 04:00:03 <luc> So, onward

N 21 04:00:09 <Hristoph> me again?

N 21 04:00:12 <luc> Yep

N 21 04:00:23 <Hristoph> i'm going to smack him really really hard in the face with my carbine

N 21 04:01:01 <luc> Trying to think what that would be..

N 21 04:01:08 <Hristoph> str?

N 21 04:01:20 <Amberlyn> it would be weapon skill

N 21 04:01:27 <Amberlyn> and I'd say it counts as a primitive club

N 21 04:01:31 <Hristoph> hmm ok

N 21 04:01:40 <Hristoph> i don't want to do that then...i was going on a punchy type thing

N 21 04:01:54 <luc> Yeah, it's not big enough to be a hammer

N 21 04:01:59 <luc> To do a knock down

N 21 04:02:09 <Amberlyn> so if you aren't proficient with primitive weapons its at -20

N 21 04:02:22 <Hristoph> i am

N 21 04:02:24 <Amberlyn> I figured you were hitting him in the face with the rifle butt

N 21 04:03:08 <luc> Damage wise, I'd call it 1d8

N 21 04:03:14 <Hristoph> ok to hell with it, rifle butt to the face times

N 21 04:03:19 <luc> WS

N 21 04:03:29 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 04:03:29 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 52>

N 21 04:03:43 * Hristoph swings wildly with his carbine but misses

N 21 04:04:12 <luc> All done Hristoph?

N 21 04:04:25 <Amberlyn> (improvised weapons do 1d10-2 and are unbalanced and primitive)

N 21 04:04:27 <Hristoph> Ill take a couple steps back i think

N 21 04:04:48 <luc> (Ah, that's where I got the 1d8 figure from in my head

N 21 04:05:02 <luc> Right, if you try and break melee, the shadow gets a free hit

N 21 04:05:06 <Hristoph> oooh :/

N 21 04:05:09 <Hristoph> no then ill stay

N 21 04:05:17 <Amberlyn> and if we are ganging up on this guy, you get +10 to hit

N 21 04:05:30 <luc> All said and done?

N 21 04:06:38 <Amberlyn> wait did my turn get skipped?

N 21 04:06:46 <luc> No

N 21 04:06:52 <luc> It goes

N 21 04:06:54 <Amberlyn> the bad guys went, and then Hristoph went

N 21 04:07:02 <luc> Hristoph, Bad guys, You

N 21 04:07:32 <Hristoph> i thought amber got 4 and bad guys got 3?

N 21 04:07:34 <Amberlyn> yeah the badguys went just now when they moved up, and attacked me and Hristoph, and then Hristoph tried to smack one

N 21 04:07:41 <Amberlyn> bad guys rolled a three

N 21 04:07:52 <Amberlyn> I got 4 altogether

N 21 04:07:52 <luc> They have +2 Ag

N 21 04:07:58 <Hristoph> ahh right

N 21 04:09:05 <Amberlyn> yeah I think my turn get skipped

N 21 04:09:21 <Hristoph> yah

N 21 04:09:46 <luc> Ah, it did

N 21 04:09:47 <luc> My bad

N 21 04:09:56 <luc> Went from 3&4 not attacking

N 21 04:09:59 <luc> To Hristoph

N 21 04:10:10 <luc> Go ahead Amberlyn (I blame 4am)

N 21 04:10:19 * Amberlyn attacks #1

N 21 04:10:21 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 04:10:21 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 82>

N 21 04:10:28 <Hristoph> Ach

N 21 04:10:28 <Amberlyn> swing and a miss

N 21 04:11:38 <luc> Right

N 21 04:11:44 <luc> Now their turn

N 21 04:11:56 <luc> 1 attacks Hristoph

N 21 04:12:03 <luc> #roll 1d100

N 21 04:12:03 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for luc [1d100]: 96>

N 21 04:12:06 <Hristoph> Wait

N 21 04:12:11 <Hristoph> brb

N 21 04:12:13 <Hristoph> bio

N 21 04:12:14 <luc> kk

N 21 04:12:49 <Hristoph> ok sorry

N 21 04:12:52 <luc> Right

N 21 04:13:09 <luc> The sword goes to strike you, but as it does it passes straight through you

N 21 04:13:36 <luc> The shadow figure dissipates

N 21 04:13:48 * Hristoph tilts head

N 21 04:14:04 <luc> 2 attacks Amberlyn

N 21 04:14:09 <Amberlyn> oh noes

N 21 04:14:09 <luc> #roll 1d100

N 21 04:14:10 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for luc [1d100]: 83>

N 21 04:14:18 <luc> And misses

N 21 04:14:40 <luc> Amberlyn's turn

N 21 04:14:50 <Amberlyn> I attack #2

N 21 04:14:52 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 04:14:52 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 43>

N 21 04:15:16 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d10

N 21 04:15:17 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d10]: 10>

N 21 04:15:22 <Hristoph> nice

N 21 04:15:44 <Amberlyn> ... that is ritous fury, isn't it?

N 21 04:15:57 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 04:15:57 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 61>

N 21 04:16:11 <luc> Hold on, your WS is 42?

N 21 04:16:18 <Amberlyn> 42

N 21 04:16:27 <luc> Ok

N 21 04:16:28 <Amberlyn> +5 from a good qulity sword to hit

N 21 04:16:29 <luc> Just making sure

N 21 04:16:36 <luc> I know about the +5, dw

N 21 04:16:40 <Amberlyn> ah ok

N 21 04:17:08 <luc> Greleigh rushes on

N 21 04:17:14 <Hristoph> O.o

N 21 04:17:20 <Amberlyn> well even with out the second one suceeding, that's 13 damage

N 21 04:17:30 <luc> Yep

N 21 04:17:38 <Hristoph> Greleigh?

N 21 04:17:49 <luc> Yeah, your Inquisitor...

N 21 04:17:53 <Amberlyn> (out inquistor)

N 21 04:17:57 <Amberlyn> *our

N 21 04:18:11 <luc> He places a small device on the floor

N 21 04:18:38 <*Greleigh*> "Follow me, now!"

N 21 04:19:08 <Amberlyn> is he adressing us, or them?

N 21 04:19:13 <luc> Greleigh fires at 3 with some peculiar bullets, tearing it to shreds

N 21 04:19:18 <luc> Amberlyn, You

N 21 04:19:20 <Amberlyn> ok

N 21 04:19:42 * Hristoph isnt sure this isn't some kind of trick but runs towards Greleigh

N 21 04:19:58 <luc> The shadowy figures are as stiff as stone

N 21 04:20:05 <Amberlyn> they aren't moving at all?

N 21 04:20:10 <luc> Not at all

N 21 04:20:19 <Amberlyn> are we out of combat time then?

N 21 04:20:24 <luc> Yeah

N 21 04:20:48 <Amberlyn> then I approach Greliegh

N 21 04:20:53 <Hristoph> same

N 21 04:21:12 <*Greleigh*> "Run straight ahead, I'll meet you in there"

N 21 04:21:17 <Amberlyn> does *he* look shadowy?

N 21 04:21:22 <luc> No

N 21 04:21:54 <Amberlyn> which way does he want us to go? there is a wall at the end of this room straight south

N 21 04:22:18 <luc> That one

N 21 04:22:22 * Hristoph runs south

N 21 04:22:35 <Amberlyn> I cautiously approach the south wall

N 21 04:23:24 <Amberlyn> what does it look like?

N 21 04:23:29 <Hristoph> gonna look at greleigh as i pass

N 21 04:23:30 <luc> Greleigh picks up the device on the floor, and runs towards the south wall. There a door opens at his command, he shuts the door behind him, pushing you both in.

N 21 04:23:47 <Hristoph> trying to see if anything appears shifty, perception check?

N 21 04:24:00 <luc> No time

N 21 04:24:06 <Hristoph> kk

N 21 04:25:00 <Hristoph> need to stop soon, breaky time

N 21 04:25:00 <luc> One moment, just build this bit

N 21 04:25:16 <Amberlyn> okies

N 21 04:25:23 <Amberlyn> what's is the numbers over to the left?

N 21 04:25:32 <luc> Initiative

N 21 04:25:46 <Amberlyn> oh ok

N 21 04:26:19 <luc> Right

N 21 04:26:27 <luc> The shadows are clearly at the other side of the door now

N 21 04:26:31 <luc> Shooting at it

N 21 04:26:48 <Sirus> (Okay, back)

N 21 04:26:52 <Sirus> (Status update?)

N 21 04:27:08 <Amberlyn> (varne was there too!)

N 21 04:27:36 <luc> (He couldn't get a LoS)

N 21 04:28:02 <luc> Ok

N 21 04:28:12 <luc> You're stuck in the underground passage

N 21 04:28:15 <luc> Freaky stuff

N 21 04:28:22 <luc> Your Inquisitor Comes along

N 21 04:28:27 <luc> Pulls you into this room

N 21 04:28:35 <Amberlyn> "what the hell is going on here?"

N 21 04:28:37 <luc> After fighting with 4 shadowy figures, with odd blades

N 21 04:28:54 <luc> (Amberlyn who are you addressing?)

N 21 04:29:09 <Amberlyn> (greilegh)

N 21 04:29:54 <*Greleigh*> "You will address your Inquisitor with the respect he is due. Understood?"

N 21 04:30:49 * Hristoph snickers

N 21 04:31:33 <Amberlyn> "Pardon, Inquisitor, but there is a load of weird stuff and I would like to know what is going on."

N 21 04:31:39 <*Greleigh*> "As will you Tech Priest. Now, all three of you, Report"

N 21 04:31:49 <Sirus> (Could someone give me a quick summary of what's gone on? I don't want to hold us up having to read the backlog atm)

N 21 04:32:06 <Amberlyn> (bio)

N 21 04:32:22 <Hristoph> "Yes sir, report accounting"

N 21 04:32:26 * Hristoph takes out its data slate

N 21 04:32:31 <luc> <<PAUSE>> - I'll let Hristoph & Amberlyn explain just in case I give away too little/much

N 21 04:32:58 <Hristoph> "Upon entereing we discovered a room with a strange dust like substance that appeared to be photosensitive..the captain investigated and was suddenly lost"

N 21 04:33:26 <Hristoph> "Sergeant Jok investigated further and was also lost within the substance. On noticing the photosensitive properties Amberlyn attempted to retrieve a flash bomb from the arbites"

N 21 04:33:49 <Hristoph> "At this time either teh guards or the arbites caved in the entrance, then the guards committed suicide in teh same fashion using a handgun each"

N 21 04:35:04 <Hristoph> "After that we attempted to open another door until Amberlyn received an unknown communication from an unidentified source that mentioned to try the other doors and not to open those at all costs"

N 21 04:35:23 <Hristoph> "on opening the opposite door we found the captain severed at the torso, dead, and Sergeant Jok in serious injury

N 21 04:35:57 <Hristoph> We stopped his bleeding and awoke him to report, after the mention of the guards suicide he mentioned some protocol as Directive 5-alpha and committed suicide himself"

N 21 04:36:42 <Hristoph> "After which we with haste approached here where you saw us engaged with shadowesque inhabitants of this facility"

N 21 04:37:22 <Hristoph> "One of the shadows that was injured disappeared after attempting to attack me, 2 of the remaining shadows are suffering from wounds"

N 21 04:38:11 * Hristoph ends its report

N 21 04:38:18 <Hristoph> (that work for you sirus? ;))

N 21 04:38:28 <Amberlyn> back

N 21 04:38:32 * luc gives voice to Sirus

N 21 04:38:47 <luc> wb Amberlyn

N 21 04:39:25 * Sirus is now known as Varne

N 21 04:39:27 <Amberlyn> sorry, I haven't eaten all day, so I threw something in the mircowave

N 21 04:39:29 <Varne> (Yes that's good)

N 21 04:40:12 <luc> Inq. Greleigh shows up, turns the shadows stone (basically) tell you to go in here, closes the door and here you all are

N 21 04:40:52 <luc> <<PLAY>>

N 21 04:41:10 <*Greliegh*> "Is anyone injured?"

N 21 04:41:17 <Hristoph> "Amberlyn Sir"

N 21 04:41:19 <Amberlyn> "I am"

N 21 04:41:41 <Hristoph> "Additionally we are weary of possible malificient influences, something seemed to be orchestrating the guards behaviour"

N 21 04:41:47 * Varne sets his laspistol to full charge.

N 21 04:42:10 <Varne> "These zekking bastards are in for a foul surprise if they think i'm going to shove this in my mouth."

N 21 04:42:11 <luc> Greleigh hands Amberlyn a medkit

N 21 04:42:36 <Hristoph> "What is directive 5-alpha sir?"

N 21 04:42:43 <*Greliegh*> "I trust you know how to use this."

N 21 04:43:18 <Amberlyn> "My skills run more towards making other people require the use of this kit, rather than using it myself"

N 21 04:43:57 <Varne> (Would I know anything about that, being a Guardsman?)

N 21 04:44:04 <*Greliegh*> "I do not know Hristoph, but I was hoping you could tell me." He walks over to a small computer terminal. "The data from the facility can be accessed here."

N 21 04:44:16 * Hristoph nods and steps towards the terminal

N 21 04:44:21 <Amberlyn> (he said you didn't)

N 21 04:44:34 <Varne> (ok)

N 21 04:45:18 * Hristoph exaimines the terminal

N 21 04:45:44 <Amberlyn> (IS there anything I can do with the medkit?)

N 21 04:46:12 <*Greliegh*> "Very well, I shall have to treat you."

N 21 04:46:25 <luc> Medicae is an advanced skill

N 21 04:46:27 <Hristoph> (what roll for the terminal?)

N 21 04:46:32 <luc> Hristoph, Tech use

N 21 04:47:07 <luc> Hristoph, Extended roll. 3 degrees of success required

N 21 04:47:15 <luc> #roll 1d100 Medicae

N 21 04:47:15 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for luc [1d100]: 93>

N 21 04:47:25 <luc> #roll 1d100 Medicae

N 21 04:47:25 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for luc [1d100]: 23>

N 21 04:47:25 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 04:47:25 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 37>

N 21 04:47:54 <luc> #roll 1d5 worse

N 21 04:47:54 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for luc [1d5]: 4>

N 21 04:48:03 <luc> #roll 1d12 better

N 21 04:48:04 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for luc [1d12]: 2>

N 21 04:48:39 <luc> Amberlyn, For now regain 6 wounds as per Greleigh patching you up

N 21 04:48:48 <Amberlyn> ok

N 21 04:49:09 <luc> Hristoph, So, no degrees of success, no adverse effects

N 21 04:49:13 <luc> You need 3

N 21 04:49:17 <Hristoph> :/

N 21 04:49:36 <luc> Extended, so keep rolling

N 21 04:49:44 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 04:49:45 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 44>

N 21 04:49:55 <luc> 0 degress 0 adverse

N 21 04:50:02 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 04:50:02 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 12>

N 21 04:50:12 <luc> 2 degrees 0 adverse

N 21 04:50:26 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 04:50:26 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 45>

N 21 04:50:27 <luc> You're now successfuly interfacing with the computer terminal, but not the sites network

N 21 04:50:32 <luc> 2 degrees 0 adverse

N 21 04:50:37 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 04:50:37 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 46>

N 21 04:50:38 <Varne> (So we're trying to open the door now, right? We know there are weird shadowfreaks behind it?)

N 21 04:50:58 <luc> (No, trying to get what directive 5-alpha is)

N 21 04:51:04 <Amberlyn> (our techy is trying to hack the computer)\

N 21 04:51:04 <luc> 2 degrees 0 adverse

N 21 04:51:18 <Hristoph> "please wait, interface in progress"

N 21 04:51:20 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 04:51:20 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 47>

N 21 04:51:23 <luc> 2 degrees 0 adverse

N 21 04:51:26 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 04:51:26 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 49>

N 21 04:51:29 <luc> 2 degrees 0 adverse

N 21 04:51:30 <Hristoph> (bah)

N 21 04:51:31 <Hristoph> (bah)

N 21 04:51:33 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 04:51:33 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 89>

N 21 04:51:39 <luc> 2 degrees 1 adverse

N 21 04:51:44 <Hristoph> hmm can i use a fate point?

N 21 04:51:47 <luc> Sure

N 21 04:51:51 <Hristoph> ok using that

N 21 04:51:52 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 04:51:52 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 35>

N 21 04:51:57 <Amberlyn> wait

N 21 04:51:58 <Amberlyn> don't roll

N 21 04:52:15 <Amberlyn> cause one of the things a fate point can do is give you another degree of suscess on something that's already suceeded

N 21 04:52:24 <Hristoph> oh really?

N 21 04:52:26 <luc> Yep

N 21 04:52:27 <Amberlyn> ya

N 21 04:52:33 <Hristoph> ok ill do that then

N 21 04:52:52 <luc> You now have access to the the sites network

N 21 04:53:00 <Hristoph> "access granted"

N 21 04:53:01 <Amberlyn> (brb, gotta go dump out the left overs that are starting to get old)

N 21 04:53:19 <Hristoph> "what would you like me to investigate Sir?"

N 21 04:53:59 * ?#dharottetidings :No such channel

N 21 04:54:10 <*Greleigh*> "Well, lets answer your question first Hristoph - what is directive 5-alpha?"

N 21 04:54:15 * Hristoph searches

N 21 04:54:27 <luc> (I'll wait for Amberlyn to get back)

N 21 04:55:07 <Amberlyn> back

N 21 04:55:10 <luc> wb

N 21 04:55:38 <Amberlyn> thanks

N 21 04:56:37 * Varne gathers around the terminal as well, peeking over the tech priest's shoulder (or whatever its got there) to chance a look at the terminal himself.

N 21 04:56:48 <Varne> "So this'll tell us what's going on..?"

N 21 04:57:07 <*Terminal*> "Directive 5-Alpha: Training facility LA08 specific. This directive is to be invoked when training facility AI has corrupted. All personnel are to evacuate and AI to terminate."

N 21 04:58:05 <Amberlyn> "So we are in a training facility?

N 21 04:58:28 <Varne> "Well, what the zekk does that even mean? It still doesn't explain why they'd kill themselves."

N 21 04:58:36 <Hristoph> "It would seem so, although that doesn't explain their suicides"

N 21 04:58:44 <*Greleigh*> "None sanctioned by the Imperium."

N 21 04:59:04 <luc> Hristoph, Int check +20

N 21 04:59:04 * Varne shakes his head

N 21 04:59:12 <Varne> "Corruption...I don't like that word one bit.

N 21 04:59:20 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 04:59:20 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 84>

N 21 04:59:25 <Hristoph> ach

N 21 04:59:37 <luc> Tech Use +10

N 21 04:59:46 <luc> (int +10 then)

N 21 04:59:50 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 04:59:50 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 60>

N 21 05:00:41 <luc> You begin to feel a surge of energy travelling back up your connection. You have an urge to self-terminate.

N 21 05:01:11 * Hristoph attempts to disconnect from the terminal not from life

N 21 05:01:23 <luc> WP

N 21 05:01:29 <luc> +20

N 21 05:02:19 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 05:02:19 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 35>

N 21 05:02:25 <Hristoph> Yay! ;0

N 21 05:02:26 <luc> You disconnect

N 21 05:02:39 * Hristoph breaks free and steps a few back

N 21 05:02:44 <Hristoph> "Corruption in the terminal"

N 21 05:02:59 <luc> You hear echoes of "5-alpha, carry out, 5-alpha"

N 21 05:03:00 <Hristoph> "An impulse it gave to me, to commit suicide, resistance i have."

N 21 05:03:24 <Amberlyn> "so... what kind of training faculty is this?"

N 21 05:03:27 * Varne raises an eyebrow, holding his laspistol a trite more warily.

N 21 05:03:42 * Hristoph shakes its head a few times, concentrating on the here and now

N 21 05:04:20 <*Greleigh*> "Hristoph - Answer."

N 21 05:05:01 <Hristoph> "i do not know...connection to the terminal is death...there is a code imbedded that forces you to attempt suicidce"

N 21 05:05:45 <luc> The shadows now begin scraping on the door

N 21 05:05:57 <luc> Shouting "5-alpha... 5-alpha"

N 21 05:06:05 <Amberlyn> "So this isn't an imperial facility?"

N 21 05:06:16 <Hristoph> "it would appear not"

N 21 05:06:37 <*Greleigh*> "The Imperium outlawed AI. No facility with AI would exist under the imperial hand."

N 21 05:07:32 <Hristoph> (do i need to do the extended roll thing if i want to reconnect to the terminal?)

N 21 05:07:45 <luc> Hristoph, Only one degree of success, as you know how to do it now

N 21 05:07:51 * Hristoph nods

N 21 05:08:02 <Hristoph> "i will attempt to reconnect however if i appear to act strange restrain me at once"

N 21 05:08:16 <Hristoph> "There is a chance i will be infected with this 5-alpha corruption"

N 21 05:08:18 <*Greleigh*> "Varne, Amberlyn, get around him"

N 21 05:08:25 * Amberlyn gets around him

N 21 05:08:27 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 05:08:27 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 68>

N 21 05:08:49 * Hristoph fails clearly shaken from having his mind attacked already

N 21 05:09:27 <luc> Hristoph, You begin to hear echoes of "let us in, for 5-alpha, lets us in"

N 21 05:09:33 <luc> Hristoph, This is in machine code

N 21 05:09:58 <Hristoph> (can i try again on the terminal?)

N 21 05:10:02 <luc> Sure

N 21 05:10:11 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 05:10:12 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 39>

N 21 05:10:16 <Hristoph> (better)

N 21 05:10:27 * Hristoph searches for what kind of training facility this is quickly

N 21 05:10:41 <Amberlyn> "I vote we just torch this place and cleanse the corruption

N 21 05:11:28 <Varne> "Now there's a plan I can get behind. I don't know what AI is, but anything The Emperor has condemned is best treated the same way as everything else."

N 21 05:12:29 * Varne unsheathes his blade as well once the shadows begin to clamor.

N 21 05:12:34 * #dharottetigins :No such channel

N 21 05:12:39 <Varne> (Laspistol right hand, blade left hand)

N 21 05:12:44 <*Terminal*> "Training Facility LA08 - Special comission by his High Inquisitor Lord Rechok. Artificial Intelligence training facility for Imperial Guard regiment 114, led by Commander Jok and Captain Heral. Please enter access code for further information."

N 21 05:13:08 * Hristoph attempts to hack past the code

N 21 05:13:18 <luc> Tech Use -30 check

N 21 05:13:24 <Hristoph> (ouch)

N 21 05:13:28 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 05:13:28 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 82>

N 21 05:13:34 <Hristoph> (lol)

N 21 05:13:35 <Amberlyn> "So Jok and Heral KNEW about this place?"

N 21 05:13:40 <luc> WP +20 roll Hristoph

N 21 05:13:41 <Hristoph> "correct"

N 21 05:13:45 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 05:13:45 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 44>

N 21 05:13:49 <Hristoph> (phew)

N 21 05:13:58 <Amberlyn> "Those sons of bitches"

N 21 05:14:05 <Varne> "No wonder they killed themselves, zekking bastards."

N 21 05:14:07 * Varne spits.

N 21 05:14:30 <Hristoph> "i can't get further without an access code"

N 21 05:14:44 <Hristoph> "sophisticated security, hacking illadvised"

N 21 05:15:03 <*Greleigh*> "You won't. High Inquisitorial codes are lockdown."

N 21 05:15:38 * Hristoph nods and disconnects

N 21 05:15:57 <Hristoph> "Wait...commander Jok"

N 21 05:16:05 <Hristoph> "but the jok we saw was a sergeant

N 21 05:16:23 <*Greleigh*> "For now, we must initiate 5-alpha."

N 21 05:16:32 * Hristoph blinsk

N 21 05:16:39 * Hristoph turns to face Greleigh

N 21 05:16:56 <luc> Everyone, perc. check

N 21 05:17:05 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 05:17:05 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 22>

N 21 05:17:13 <Varne> #roll 1d100

N 21 05:17:13 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Varne [1d100]: 7>

N 21 05:17:19 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 05:17:19 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 23>

N 21 05:17:25 <Hristoph> (lol nice)

N 21 05:17:29 <Varne> (Dang)

N 21 05:17:41 <luc> You all notice a neural interface link coming from Greleigh and into the terminal

N 21 05:17:47 <Amberlyn> (why dang?)

N 21 05:18:04 <Hristoph> "The inquisitors been infected..."

N 21 05:18:12 <Amberlyn> "will cutting the link physically hurt him?

N 21 05:18:12 <Varne> (Perception just isn't one of my better scores)

N 21 05:18:26 <luc> Right, combat time

N 21 05:18:26 <Hristoph> (int check?)

N 21 05:18:34 <luc> Initiative everyone

N 21 05:18:36 <Amberlyn> ( a 7 is really good, this is a roll low system)

N 21 05:18:40 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d10

N 21 05:18:40 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d10]: 2>

N 21 05:18:43 <Amberlyn> 5

N 21 05:18:50 <Hristoph> #roll 1d10

N 21 05:18:50 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d10]: 6>

N 21 05:18:52 <Varne> #roll 1d10

N 21 05:18:52 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Varne [1d10]: 1>

N 21 05:19:06 <Hristoph> 9

N 21 05:19:12 <Amberlyn> (except for init and damage :-p)

N 21 05:19:20 * Varne swings his laspistol at the Inquisitor, "Sacred light!"

N 21 05:19:31 <Varne> 3 ini

N 21 05:19:54 <luc> Greleigh up first

N 21 05:20:05 <Hristoph> O.o

N 21 05:20:22 <Varne> (Man, this is gonna suck)

N 21 05:20:32 <luc> He pulls a bolt pistol from a holster on his hip, and fires point blank into his left eye

N 21 05:20:51 <Amberlyn> (... or not..)

N 21 05:20:56 <Varne> "Shit!"

N 21 05:21:16 * Hristoph leaps towards the inquisitor in a bid to restrain him from further self harm

N 21 05:21:30 <luc> Hristoph, Tough check

N 21 05:21:39 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 05:21:39 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 15>

N 21 05:21:53 <Hristoph> (woot)

N 21 05:22:03 <Amberlyn> (MORE self harm? I doubt there is anything left of the man's HEAD)

N 21 05:22:14 <luc> You tumble through him as his form dissapears

N 21 05:22:31 <luc> All that remains is a medkit

N 21 05:22:35 <Varne> "What in the name of the Emperor..?

N 21 05:22:39 * Hristoph clatters to the floor with all the grace of a bulky half cybernetic oh wait techpriest

N 21 05:22:59 <luc> (But at least you didn't hurt yourself)

N 21 05:23:11 <Hristoph> (yup)

N 21 05:23:22 * Hristoph climbs up

N 21 05:23:25 <Hristoph> "interesting"

N 21 05:23:49 <luc> Hristoph, Machine Code: Directive 3-gamma - initialise.

N 21 05:24:01 <Hristoph> (err?)

N 21 05:24:17 <Amberlyn> I want to try to raise the arbites outside with my microbead

N 21 05:24:59 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 05:24:59 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 42>

N 21 05:25:32 <luc> Amberlyn, Before you have a chance

N 21 05:25:40 <luc> Everyone roll initiative

N 21 05:25:45 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d10

N 21 05:25:45 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d10]: 5>

N 21 05:25:47 <Amberlyn> 8

N 21 05:25:51 <Hristoph> #roll 1d10

N 21 05:25:51 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d10]: 1>

N 21 05:26:41 <luc> Varne, Roll away

N 21 05:26:50 <Varne> #roll 1d10

N 21 05:26:50 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Varne [1d10]: 1>

N 21 05:26:59 <Varne> 3 :D

N 21 05:27:01 <Hristoph> 4

N 21 05:27:12 <luc> Hristoph, Preemptive

N 21 05:27:18 <Varne> (My ini rolls IRL always blow too)

N 21 05:27:30 * Hristoph picks up its carbine and levels it at Varne, firing

N 21 05:27:53 <Hristoph> "Directive 3-gamma"

N 21 05:27:57 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 05:27:57 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 39>

N 21 05:28:22 <luc> Misses

N 21 05:28:45 * Hristoph tries to fight the madness

N 21 05:28:48 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 05:28:48 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 32>

N 21 05:28:52 * Varne nearly dodges the shot, turning his laspistol on Hristoph, "Zekk! You too?!"

N 21 05:29:09 <Varne> (Barely, not nearly lol)

N 21 05:29:09 <luc> Hristoph clearly snaps out of something

N 21 05:29:19 * Hristoph drops his carbine

N 21 05:29:51 <Hristoph> "Corruption...corrr...Coo" Its voice synthesisers seem to struggle for a moment

N 21 05:30:05 <luc> The medkit that was on the floor, drops off of Hristophs back.

N 21 05:30:28 * Hristoph looks wide eyes at the medkit...

N 21 05:30:32 * Amberlyn runs her blade through it

N 21 05:30:39 <luc> Although it's shaped like a medkit, it recoils many wires into it's case, before standing on short legs and running for the door (marked with a light blue X)

N 21 05:31:13 * Hristoph gasps at Amerlyn for a moment, "you might be...infected"

N 21 05:31:21 <Amberlyn> (does the medkit have a pog?)\

N 21 05:31:25 <luc> It does noe

N 21 05:31:27 <luc> *now

N 21 05:31:38 * Varne takes a shot at it, if Kaylin missed.

N 21 05:31:43 <luc> Amberlyn, WS -20 for me, it's small and moving very fast

N 21 05:31:51 <luc> You can run up to it in time

N 21 05:31:59 <luc> It will be there by tim you reach it

N 21 05:32:07 <luc> *time

N 21 05:32:22 <Amberlyn> can I make a charge attack?

N 21 05:32:34 <luc> Certainly

N 21 05:33:10 <Amberlyn> ignoring Hristoph's gasps and words, I charge after it making an attempt to scewer it

N 21 05:33:36 <Amberlyn> (whichs gives me +10)

N 21 05:33:39 <luc> So -10 overall

N 21 05:33:39 <Amberlyn> #roll 1d100

N 21 05:33:39 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Amberlyn [1d100]: 38>

N 21 05:33:52 <Hristoph> ouch...so close

N 21 05:33:56 <Amberlyn> (oh piss I miss by 1)

N 21 05:34:25 <luc> Your sword slams into the ground right next to it

N 21 05:34:29 <luc> It stops dead

N 21 05:35:31 <luc> Varne, You can fire, but Amberlyn is in your way from that angle

N 21 05:35:56 <Varne> (Can I shift a square and fire?)

N 21 05:36:14 <Amberlyn> (you can move a half move and still have an attack action)

N 21 05:36:33 <Varne> (Yeah, I thought so. I go to a diagnal square she won't be in line of fire, right?)

N 21 05:37:11 <luc> Yeah

N 21 05:37:23 <Varne> Okay, rolling.

N 21 05:37:41 <Varne> #roll 1d100

N 21 05:37:41 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Varne [1d100]: 16>

N 21 05:37:48 <Varne> (woot!)

N 21 05:37:49 <Hristoph> (nice)

N 21 05:37:55 <Amberlyn> (nice shot)

N 21 05:38:09 <luc> Roll dmg

N 21 05:38:10 <Amberlyn> (body hit)

N 21 05:38:13 <Varne> #roll 1d10

N 21 05:38:13 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Varne [1d10]: 5>

N 21 05:38:19 <Varne> 8

N 21 05:38:27 <Varne> No, 7

N 21 05:38:31 <luc> It's broken, but entirely destroyed, but deactivated

N 21 05:39:16 <Amberlyn> *poking at it with my sword* "What is this thing?"

N 21 05:40:00 <Varne> "Not the slightest damned clue, but at least it won't be running around again."

N 21 05:40:10 * Varne adjusts the charge level on his laspistol.

N 21 05:40:28 <Amberlyn> "Priest?"

N 21 05:40:53 * Hristoph stands up again

N 21 05:41:01 <Hristoph> "i believe i am...functioning well"

N 21 05:41:17 <Amberlyn> "What is this thing?"

N 21 05:41:32 * Hristoph examines

N 21 05:41:36 <Hristoph> (int?)

N 21 05:41:36 * Varne keeps a respectful distance from the Techpriest, regardless.

N 21 05:41:48 <luc> int, yep

N 21 05:41:52 <luc> +10

N 21 05:41:56 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 05:41:57 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 82>

N 21 05:41:59 <luc> You've come by it in the data banks

N 21 05:42:19 * Hristoph is too shaken to concentrate properly

N 21 05:42:42 <Hristoph> "give me a moment to examine it properly"

N 21 05:43:21 <Hristoph> (can i try again?)

N 21 05:43:24 * Varne steps forward to keep watch on the door while the other two investigate, prepared to fire at the slightest threat.

N 21 05:43:33 <luc> Yeah, +10 still

N 21 05:43:40 <Hristoph> #roll 1d100

N 21 05:43:40 -RPGServ/#dharottetidings- <Roll for Hristoph [1d100]: 27>

N 21 05:43:44 <Hristoph> (better :))

N 21 05:44:05 <luc> It seems to be something similar to a servitor control unit

N 21 05:44:35 * Hristoph mentions this to Amberlyn

N 21 05:44:48 <Amberlyn> "I see:

N 21 05:45:01 <Amberlyn> "I want to try to raise the arbites outside now"

N 21 05:45:17 * Hristoph nods

N 21 05:45:21 <Varne> "Will you be able to, this deep in?"

N 21 05:45:44 <Amberlyn> (That wasn't supposed to be in quotes, I was just supposed to be doing it)

N 21 05:45:45 * Hristoph meanwhile examines the room(the blue bits)

N 21 05:45:56 <Varne> (whoops lol)

N 21 05:46:13 <luc> Hristoph, They're doors

N 21 05:46:18 <luc> Amberlyn, You can't reach the Arbites

N 21 05:46:30 <Amberlyn> "The arbites aren't responding"

N 21 05:46:38 * Hristoph nods

N 21 05:46:48 <Hristoph> (need to go soon, hunger beckons)

N 21 05:47:56 <luc> ok

N 21 05:48:11 <Hristoph> (actually i think here would be a good spot to leave it)

N 21 05:48:19 <luc> If everyone is happy with that

Also on Fandom

Random wikia