Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Links to other websites with information about DSRCT, sarcoma, cancer, support, treatment, facilites, health flights, and lodging options.
Soft Tissue Sarcoma
National Comprehensive Cancer Network - Clinical guidelines for the treatment of soft tissue sarcoma includes desmoplastic small round cell tumor.
Foundations and Memorials
DSRCT on Facebook
Desmoplastic small round cell tumor
- Comprehensive site that contains information about the disease, patients, treatment options, and contacts.
- Provides online support and information for patients with DSRCT.
- Survivor shares story and treatment information about the disease.
- Patient resource includes traditional and alternative medicine treatments for DSRCT.
- Message board for patients and caregivers with DSRCT.
- Grief and bereavement support group for caregivers, parents, husbands, wives, siblings, family, and friends of those who are lost to desmoplastic small round cell tumor. The group is checked frequently so post if you need to and someone will answer immediately.
Open Directory Project
- Web directory with list of Sarcoma websites.
- Web directory with list of DSRCT specific websites.
- Web directory with list of hospitals that treat children with cancer.
- Web directory with list of summer camps for children with cancer.
- Web directory with list of Ronald McDonald hospital hospitality houses around the country and world.
- Web directory with links to cheer, support, and wish fulfillment organizations for all age seriously ill patients.
- Web directory with links to US national and international health flights that offer free or reduced rates for seriously ill patients and families.
- Hospitals, centers, facilities, and programs which research and treat bone and soft tissue sarcoma.
- List of lodging offered to seriously ill patients and families who come to local hospitals for treatment.