Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Excel is a technology that helps both the teacher and student become more organized and efficient.
This technology is applicable to life and physical sciences.
Ideas for Innovation applications
- Students can enter data into excel for their labs.
- Students can also make tables that correspond to their data.
- Excel can be used to teach students about topics, such as standard error.
Ideas for Efficiency applications
- Excel organizes grades for the teacher and it makes it easier to calculate averages.
- Gets rid of the use for heavy gradebooks.
- Excel helps the students become more organized with their data.
Ideas for Community applications
- Students can share their ideas with their classmates.
- Parents may be able to view their child's grades through excel if linked by the teacher.
- If linked to a classroom page, students can look at other students' data.
Disadvantages, pitfalls, or hazards
- Excel may be difficult to understand and may confuse the students.
- There is a chance the computer could contract a virus and lose all the year's grades and student data.
Links for more information
--Jillian0322 23:31, 31 January 2007 (UTC)Jillian