Dan Makes A Team is an 34th episode of Season 2 for Shining Time Station. Originally Aired in July 1, 1992.
Stacy annouces that goes to the Dodge's Stadium. Barney, BJ and Matt take Dan to learn to play a baseball at the stadium. Kara, Derek and Becky watches him to play Baseball.
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Mr. Conductor (GC)
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- Stacy Jones
- Billy Twofeathers
- Horace Schemer
- Derek (played by Rickety Carter) (Debut)
- Michael (played by Brian Eppes) (Debut)
- JB King
Jukebox Band Songs
- This Old Man
Thomas Stories Segments
- Thomas Gets Tricked and Edward Helps Out (Both Tokd by Ringo Starr)
- Barney has his Season 1 voice and Late 1990/1991-1992 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and 1991-1993 costume.
- BJ has his Season 2 voice and 1990-1993 costume.
- The Barney costume was used in this episode was also seen in "My Family's Just Right for Me".
- The Barney voice was used in this episode was also heard in "Going Places!".
- The BJ costume from "Stop, Look, and Be Safe!" was used.
- The BJ voice from "Look At Me, I'm Three!" was used.
- The Season 2 Barney and Friends Music Arrangement was used in this episode also heard in "Grandparents are Grand".
- Last episode to use Season 1's Barney Costume. The Season 2's Barney Costume could be introduced in Late 1992 episode of Shining Time Station "Happy Birthday Schemer!".