Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dan Makes A Team is an 34th episode of Season 2 for Shining Time Station. Originally Aired in July 1, 1992.
Stacy annouces that goes to the Dodge's Stadium. Barney, BJ and Matt take Dan to learn to play a baseball at the stadium. Kara, Derek and Becky watches him to play Baseball.
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Mr. Conductor (GC)
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- Stacy Jones
- Billy Twofeathers
- Horace Schemer
- Derek (played by Rickety Carter) (Debut)
- Michael (played by Brian Eppes) (Debut)
- JB King
Jukebox Band Songs
- This Old Man
Thomas Stories Segments
- Thomas Gets Tricked and Edward Helps Out (Both Tokd by Ringo Starr)
- Barney has his Season 1 voice and Late 1990/1991-1992 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and 1991-1993 costume.
- BJ has his Season 2 voice and 1990-1993 costume.
- The Barney costume was used in this episode was also seen in "My Family's Just Right for Me".
- The Barney voice was used in this episode was also heard in "Going Places!".
- The BJ costume from "Stop, Look, and Be Safe!" was used.
- The BJ voice from "Look At Me, I'm Three!" was used.
- The Season 2 Barney and Friends Music Arrangement was used in this episode also heard in "Grandparents are Grand".
- Last episode to use Season 1's Barney Costume. The Season 2's Barney Costume could be introduced in Late 1992 episode of Shining Time Station "Happy Birthday Schemer!".