Danger Points is a fan-fiction Thomas & Friends episode made by SuperMalechi.
Donald brings Culdee home, where he discovers that three new engines have arrived - Alaric, Eric and Lord Harry, the last of which is loud and risk-taking. The next day, Culdee makes fun of Lord Harry's "super-heat" and Lord Harry determines to pay him out. Unluckily, he derails at the summit, preventing Wilfred from taking his "down" train. Lord Harry is sent to the back of the Shed in disgrace.
- Alaric (does not speak)
- Lord Harry
- Donald (does not speak)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- US Narrator: George Carlin (1995-1998)/Ringo Starr (2000-present)
- UK Narrator: Michael Angelis.
- Lord Harry's theme is a mix of Duncan's Season 4 theme and George's theme.
- This marks the first appearence of Lord Harry.
- Ringo Starr and George Carlin make Lord Harry sound like James, while Michael Angelis makes Lord Harry sound like the Horrid Lorries.
George Carlin narration
- George Carlin: Donald brought Culdee home to his railway.
Ringo Starr narration
- Ringo Starr: