Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Secretary, Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development. [ Read his official bio ]
- Executive Vice President, Development Office of Meredith & Grew/Oncor
- Principal in Development Services Group, Spaulding & Slye Colliers
- Oversaw Fan Pier (Boston), NorthPoint (Cambridge, Somerville, Boston), and the Puerto Rico Convention Center District Authority (San Juan, Puerto Rico).
- Executive Director of Massachusetts Industrial Finance Agency (now MassDevelopment).
- Director of Planning and Development, Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport).
- Managing Partner, Gadsby & Hannah (DC)
- Oncor International, a network of 55 firms, recently redeveloped 100 Cambridge St. in Boston with MassDevelopment, a state economic development agency once headed by O'Connell.
- Helped shepherd the $1.2 billion Fan Pier development plan through the city and state's approval processes.
- Booze Cruise: On Aug. 6, 1997, Massport again chartered the Bertrum to take Tocco, former development director Daniel O'Connell and Cox on a "waterfront inspection of marine terminals for (the) capital process," according to invoices from the agency. There is no documentation for the cost of that trip.