Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
He is Characters in Cats Don't Dance
As Aladdin in Dannyladdin
Danny the Thief and the main protagonist of the film.
As Peter Pan in Danny Pan
As Shang in Sawyerlan
Danny meets Rufus
As Woody in Mammal Story 1, 2, and 3,
As Lumiere in Beauty and the Panda
As Adult Simba in The Cat King
As Phoebus in The Panda of Notre Dame
As Dodger in Simba & Company
As Kronk in The Meerkat's New Groove
Danny meets Zira
As the Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz (CoolZDane Style)
As Koovu in The Tigger King 2 Simba's Pride
Danny meets Tigger, Tiggeress, Sawyer, Gopher, Eyore, rabbit and Friar Tuck
As Philoctetes in Kimikules
Danny meets Melody, Kimiko, Rainbow Dash, Raimundo, Venom, and the others.
As Jiminy Cricket in Bart Simpsonocchio
Danny meets Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson
Danny (voiced by Scott Bakula) is an ambitious young tabby cat who wants to be in show business. He found out that all of the other animals who came to Hollywood sharing Danny's ambitions are resigned to the supporting cast, including Sawyer's, while the humans assume central roles.DannyAdded by Legoland1085 But thanks to the help of Pooh and the others, he was able to fufil his dream and he joined them on their other Adventures.Danny later started his own adventure team along with Sawyer, Pudge and the rest of his friends from Mammoth Studios.In Danny Gets Tangled with Rapunzel, Danny attempts to ask for Sawyer's hand in marriage but is intterupted by his friend, Jim Crow. Later on in the movie, Danny finally asks for Sawyer to marry her and she happily replies 'Of course I will!' Danny and Sawyer are now currently, husband and wife. ==Trivia==
- Danny and Sawyer first appeared in Pooh's Adventures of Cats Don't Dance. There, Danny was the protagonist.
- Danny and Sawyer guest star with Romeo and Juliet in Pooh's Adventures of Quest for Camelot.
- Danny and Sawyer guest star in Winnie the Pooh Meets Thumbelina.
- Danny and Sawyer guest star with Tennessee Tuxedo and Chumley in Winnie the Pooh Meets The Seventh Brother.
- Danny and Sawyer guest star with Buster Bunny, Babs Bunny, Plucky Duck, Shirley the Loon, Hamton J. Pig, Fifi La Fume, Mary Melody, Spyro the Dragon, Sparx, Hunter the Cheetah, Red the Evil Dragon and SpaceGodzilla in Pooh's Adventures of The NeverEnding Story II: The Next Chapter.
- Danny and Sawyer guest star with Thomas the tank engine, Matt, and MetalGarurumon in Winnie the Pooh Meets The Fearless Four.
- Danny and Sawyer will guest star with Ash, Pikachu, Misty, Brock, Togepi, Simba, Nala, Timon, Pumbaa, SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and Sandy in Pooh's Adventures of Gremlins.
- Danny and Sawyer will guest star in Pooh's Adventures of The Banana Splits in Hocus Pocus Park.
- Danny and Sawyer reunited with their long-lost son in Dave Felis Meets Oliver and Company.
- Danny and Sawyer will meet Simba and the Jungle Adventure Crew in Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa's Adventures of Cats Don't Dance.
- Danny and Sawyer will meet Littlefoot and his friends in Littlefoot's Adventures of Cats Don't Dance.
- Danny and Sawyer will make their first guest appearance in a Land Before Time crossover film in Littlefoot's Adventures of Free Willy.
- Danny and Sawyer will see Littlefoot and his friends again in Littlefoot's Adventures of The Black Cauldron, Littlefoot's Adventures of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, Littlefoot's Adventures of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Littlefoot's Adventures of Cool Runnings, Littlefoot's Adventures of Princess Protection Program, Littlefoot's Adventures of The Spongebob Squarepants Movie, Littlefoot Meets The Wizard of Oz, and Littlefoot's Adventures of the Princess Diaries.
- Danny and Sawyer made their first debut in Danny's Adventures of Sleeping Beauty.
- Danny and Sawyer will return to help Pooh and his friends battle Yzma in Pooh's Adventures of Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom.