Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Danny Meets Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins is a crossover film created by CoolZDane. It appeared in August 28, 2012.
Danny, his friends (including their nephews and niece Marie Toulouse and Berlioz), and the Berenstain Bears meet a space ranger called Buzz Lightyear. His crew consists of Princess Mira Nova of Tangea, a Jo-Adian named Booster, and a robot named XR. They must stand together to beat the most evil force in the galaxy, the Evil Emperor Zurg, Whom Darla Dimple, Raffish Ralph, Weasel McGreed, Percival McLeach, and Joanna the Goanna work for the sworn enemy of the Galactic Alliance, and save the galaxy from Zurg's corruption.
- Darla Dimple, Weasel McGreed, Raffish Ralph, Percival McLeach and Joanna the Goanna guests star and work for Evil Emperor Zurg.
- Emperor Zurg has revealed to be Darla Dimple's uncle, where as McLeach turns out to be Warp Darkmatter's Uncle.
- Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse make their first adventure debut.
- This is the first "Danny's Adventures" crossover not to be dedicated to anyone's memory since "Danny and Kronk's New Groove".
- In this crossover, the "Andy's Room" scene was cut out.
- While Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins was released, The Rescuers Down Under became reissued as part of the Walt Disney Gold Classic Collection in 2000.
Clips Used From Films/Shows
- Cats Don't Dance
- The Berenstain Bears (1985 Show)
- The Terrible Termite
- The Bigpaw Problem
- Get Stage Fright
- Life with Papa
- The Messy Room
- The Truth
- Go Bonkers Over Honkers
- The Wicked Weasel Spell
- Trouble with Friends
- Learn About Strangers
- Save the Bees
- The Aristocats
- The Rescuers Down Under
Audio Used From
- The Emperor's New Groove
- Lady and the Tramp
- Toy Story
- Alice in Wonderland (1951)
- 101 Dalmatians (1961; Animated)
- We're Back!: A Dinosaur's Story
In Rememberance of
- Based upon the "Toy Story" series.