Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Danny and Kronk's New Groove is a sequel to Danny and the Emperor's New Groove. It appeared in May 5, 2012.
Danny, his friends, and the Berenstain Bears reunite with his old friend and Yzma's former henchman, Kronk.
- Bigpaw makes a guest appearance to scare off Darla Dimple, Raffish Ralph, McLeach, and Joanna (after Bunny Ymza gets carried off)
- This is one of the Danny's adventure episodes that features another edited clip by RogersGirlRabbit of Deviantart. During the Camp Chipamunka Cheer Off, Danny, Sawyer and their friends dance alongside the kids and Kronk. At the end of their dance, Danny has Sawyer in a dip and they kiss passionatly, where as in the original movie, Sawyer pulled away from Danny stating that dancing is a waste of time.
- This was the last of any "Danny's Adventures" crossovers not to be dedicated to anyone's memory until "Danny Meets Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins".
Clips Used From Movies/TV Shows
- Cats Don't Dance
- The Berenstain Bears (1985 Show)
- The Rescuers Down Under
Audio Used From
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- The Lion King 1 1/2
- Pound Puppies and the Legend of Big Paw
- Robin Hood