Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Every Data Item should have a minimum definition describing its quality. Business rules determine the required level of quality. Aspects of quality are:
- Completeness - all mandatory information is filled in
- Consistency - the same information is aligned across different systems
- Correctness - it has the values within range
- Accuracy - the right number of digits behind the dot
- Accessibility - the information is available for the users that need it
- Clarity - the information was entered with sufficient contextual information to make it clear for the user to understand
- Timeliness - the information was loaded on time
- Security - the information was classified correctly; preventing unauthorised access
- Cost - cost for acquisition are in line with the value of the information
- Relevance - the information is relevant within the context of the system
The required Data Quality is defined by the Data Definition Owner.