Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
DXL has the following 'base types':
- Boolean. The values true or false which are predefined constants
- Character. Single-byte character, e.g. 'a'
- Integers in the range -2,147,483,648 to +2,147,483,647 (i.e. signed 32 bit)
- Numbers with a fractional part e.g. 3.141592654. 64-bit precision.
- No values allowed. Its main use is to declare functions that return no value.
- A string of more than one character, e.g. "I am a string"