Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dennis Works It Out is a Potential Plotline episode.
One winter day Dennis is taking some trucks to Great Waterton when he runs into Harold and Arthur, who warn him the shorter line is blocked due a snowfall. Dennis ignores their advice, but gets stuck in the snow. Dennis decides to listen to Hopper's advice and gets to Great Waterton safely.
- Troublesome Trucks
- This is based on the episode, "James Works It Out".
- When Dennis is cleaned he goes from happy to surprised, but his smile is still visible behind is smile expression
- When Dennis gets stuck in the snow, more snow falls on his trucks.
- It would be dangerous for Dennis to use Hopper as a snowplough, as this would damage his buffers.
- When Dennis arrives at Great Waterton, Billy and Duck have no snow on them.
- Dennis should have a breakvan at the front of his train.
- Wasn't going down the hill fast Dennis' ornigal idea before they get stuck in the snow?
- Wouldn't it be dangerous for a train t be pushed in snowy weather?
- Wouldn't Dennis have asked Hopper to stop telling him what to do?
- How did Dennis hear Hopper from when they appear and then reappear.
- Dennis has a clay face on when he says "We did id Hopper well done".
- Billy's mouth doesn't move when he says he is ready to go to Great Waterton.