Diary of A Wimpy Kid is a feature length film and a YTV Crossover belonging to Pikachufreak. It is based on the books from Scholastic.
- In this adaptation, set in a Kids' WB style, Greg, Rodrick, Manny, Susan and Frank Heffley join forces with characters from Pokemon, X-Men Evolution, Hoop-a-Joop, Friends Forever, The Dork Diaries, Skunk Fu, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Tom and Jerry Tales, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Megaman NT Warrior, Jackie Chan Adventures, The Mummy: The Animated Series, Mucha Lucha, Phantom Investigators, Static Shock, Tetris Attack, Men In Black: The Series, Detention, Ozzy and Drix, Magi-Nation, Batman Beyond, Tiny Toon Adventures, Xiaolin Showdown and Loonatics Unleashed, as they make their wimpy days a worse adventure.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From Diary of A Wimpy Kid
- Greg Heffley (Zachary Gordon)
- Rodrick Heffley (Devon Bostick)
- Manny Heffley (Owen Feilding)
- Susan Heffley (Rachael Harris)
- Frank Heffley (Steve Zahn)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
From X-Men Evolution
- Scott Summers (Kirby Morrow)
- James "Logan" Howlett (Scott McNeil)
- Rogue (Meghan Black)
- Ororo Munroe (Kirsten Williamson)
- Kitty Pryde (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Evan Daniels (Neil Denis)
- Kurt Wagner (Brad Swaile)
- Jean Grey (Venus Terzo)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Friends Forever
- Felicia McCoy (Debi Derryberry)
- Helen Bridges (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Marcus Matthews (Jeff Bennett)
- Sarah Wilkins (Kelly Sheridan)
From The Dork Diaries
- Nikki Maxwell (Kelly Sheridan)
- Ruby Maxwell (Candi Milo)
- Brianna Maxwell (Grey DeLisle)
- Elizabeth Maxwell (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Albert Mazwell (Artt Butler)
From Skunk Fu
- Skunk (Jules de Jongh)
- Panda (Paul Tylack)
- Rabbit (Paul Tylack)
- Fox (Patricia Rodriguez)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Tom and Jerry Tales
- Tom Cat (Don Brown)
- Jerry Mouse (Samuel Vincent)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Megaman NT Warrior
- Lan Hikari (Alex Doduk)
- Dex Ogreon (Scott McNeil)
- Maylu Sakurai (Brittney Wilson)
- Yai Ayano (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Eugene Chaud (Scott Perrie)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From The Mummy: The Animated Series
- Alexander O'Connell (Chris Marquette)
- Evelyn O'Connell (Grey DeLisle)
- Richard O'Connell (John Schneider)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
- Kira O'Neil Amber Ross)
- Casey Matthews (Andrew Decker)
- Jericho Anderson (Alecsander Kocev)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Tetris Attack
- Yoshi (Andrew Sabiston)
- Lakitu (Tom Kenny)
- Bumpty (Brianne Siddall)
- Poochy (Frank Welker)
- Flying Wiggler (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Prince Froggy (Rodger Bumpass)
- Gargantua Blargg (Danny Cooksey)
- Lunge Fish (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Raphael The Raven (Phil LaMarr)
From Men In Black: The Series
- Agent J (Keith Diamond)
- Agent K (Gregg Berger)
- Shareena Wickett (Tara Strong)
- Shelley Kelley (Pamelyn Ferdin)
- Emmitt Roswell (Billy West)
- Ramone "Gug" Gugleano (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Lemonjella LaBelle (Tia Mowry)
- Orangejella LaBelle (Tamera Mowry)
- Jim Kim (John Kassir)
- Duncan Bubble (Bob Doucette)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Drix Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett)
- Tony Jones (Lyon Smith)
- Edyn (Martha MacIsaac)
- Strag (Dan Petronijevic)
From Batman Beyond
- Terry McGinnis (Will Friedle)
- Max Gibson (Cree Summer)
- Dana Tan (Lauren Tom)
From Tiny Toon Adventures
- Buster Bunny (Charlie Adler)
- Hamton J. Pig (Don Messick)
- Babs Bunny (Tress MacNeille)
- Plucky Duck (Joe Alaskey)
- Fifi La Fume (Kath Soucie)
- Shirley McLoon (Gail Matthius)
- Sweetie Pie (Candi Milo)
- Furrball (Frank Welker)
- Dizzy Devil (Maurice LaMarche)
- Gogo Dodo (Frank Welker)
- Calamity Coyote (Frank Welker)
- Little Beeper (Frank Welker)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
- Salty's Secret
- Salty's Stormy Tale
- Harvey To The Rescue
- Peace and Quiet
- The Spotless Record
- Something Fishy
- Elizabeth The Vintage Quarry Truck
- Not So Hasty Cakes
- This is a film based on the book franchise.
- Kimiko wears her The Shard of Lightning outfit.
- It is revealed that Rodrick is as mean and Lori Blake and Ruby Maxwell.
- Characters from Skunk Fu and Magi-Nation are introduced.
- This takes place in 1997.
- (We open this film with the 20th Century Fox logo)
- (We are then followed by the 2007 HiT Entertainment logo)
- (Afterwards, we begin with Everything Is Not What It Seems)
- Chorus: Well you know everything's gonna be a breeze At the end will no doubt justify the means You can fix any problem with the slightest ease (Yes please) But you might find out it'll go to your head When you write a report, on a book you've never read And with the snap of your fingers, you can make your bed! (That's what I said) Everything is not what it seems When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams You might run into trouble if you go to extremes Because everything is not what it seems Everything is not what it seems, When you can have what you want by the simplest of means Be careful not to mess with the balance of things Because everything is not....what it seems.
- (We then see Ash and the other Kids' WB characters on their way to Greg's house)
- Ash: What is this place?
- Raimundo: Everything looks peculiar here.
- Mel: We're on our way to Greg Heffley's house.
- Felicia: It's where we meet him and his family.
- Nikki: And we mean it.
- Shaggy: Like, they're coming at any minute right now.
- Ash: And the best part is that they're going bananas! (bursts into laughter)
- (Lexi stomps on Ash's foot)
- Ash: Yeow!
- Lexi: You insensitive little coward, people don't go bananas like that and...
- (Babs covers Lexi's mouth shut with her hands)
- Babs: Shh. You need to be silent, Lexi, or otherwise they'll hear us.
- Lexi: My mistake.
- Ash: Oh great, here she goes again.
- Scott: If we wait for Greg and his family to come.
- (Greg and his family arrive indeed)
- Greg and his family: Did we say wait?
- Brock: (blushing) Ah, Susan Heffley, you're here!
- Susan: Brock?
- Brock: (proposing to Susan) You have the same name of one of Johnny Test's sisters. Can I marry you?
- Susan: Not really.
- (Kaiba pounds Brock to the ground with a mallet)
- Brock: Oh! Uh...
- Lan: Whoa my!
- Bumpty: Now that's going to leave a mark.
- Kaiba: Stop embarrassing me, Brock! You're insulting my attitudes!
- Brock: (unconsciously) I guess not.
- (Ororo sighs deeply)
- (The Conductors then appear)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Hi, Greg. Good to see you.
- Rikochet: It's Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Flea: The Flea is so happy to see you here.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Oh yes we are. It's time for some good diaries.
- Virgil: I'm sure Sis and Pops will love that.
- Richie: Do you remember Salty?
- Mr. Conductor 2: I see to it. He's a dockyard diesel who liked tales. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 2 blows his whistle and Salty's Secret starts)
- Mr. Conductor 2: All the engines on the Island of Sodor love their work. But sometimes there was too much work. That's what Sir Topham Hatt brings new engines to the island. Salty the Dockyard Diesel is one of these engines. He loves to tell tales of the sea.
- Salty: We heave until the old favor quite the tide. Arrgh, it's good to be useful.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Salty was excited about coming to the Island of Sodor. Islands are surrounded by the sea. Salty loves the sea. Soon Salty arrived at his new job.
- Salty: Ahoy, mateys. Salty, pride of the seven seas. I'm the new diesel and I'm here to give you some help.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Bill and Ben didn't think they needed any help, especially from a diesel.
- Mavis: Welcome to Center Island Quarry.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Mavis said proudly. Salty looked all around. Everywhere he looked, he saw nothing but rocks.
- Salty: A quarry?!
- Mr. Conductor 2: He cried.
- Salty: There must be some mistake. I'm a dockyard diesel.
- Mavis: You're a quarry diesel now.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Mavis said. And she explained that they had to complete an important job for Sir Topham Hatt. Salty was sad that he wouldn't be working by the sea. But he knew what it meant to be a really useful engine and he sent to work at once.
- Salty: Ah well.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Salty said.
- Salty: At least they're be trucks.
- Mavis: You better mind them.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Mavis said.
- Mavis: They can be a bother.
- Bill: He won't last five minutes.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Bill.
- Ben: Those trucks will trip him up soon enough.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Ben. But to Bill and Ben surprised, the trucks seem to give Salty no trouble at all.
- Salty: ...the tiller spins and the captain yawns. Yo-ho-ho and the bucket of prawns the tiller spins.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Sang Salty.
- Trucks: And the captain yawns.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Sang the trucks. Thanks to Salty, Sir Topham Hatt's important job was almost done. Bill and Ben were surprised and a little jealous.
- Ben: Here comes Mr. Show Off.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Grouched Ben.
- Mavis: You have to admit he's got a neck with those trucks.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Mavis.
- Bill: Driver says he'll board the boats off his stories.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Huffed Bill. But Salty didn't say a word. He didn't come near the shed. Mavis was worried. She rolled along side and asked him what he was doing on his own.
- Salty: Oh I thought I might I catch a bit of sea breeze.
- Mavis: You really miss the sea, don't you?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Asked Mavis.
- Salty: Aye.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Salty.
- Salty: I do.
- Mr. Conductor 2: But Salty knew the quarry work was important. The next day he tried to show Bill and Ben his secret with the trucks.
- Salty: I like working to a musical rhythm.
- Mr. Conductor 2: He said.
- Salty: And so did the trucks. Why don't you give it a try, me harties?
- Bill: Here we go, here we go, here we go.
- Ben: No we don't, no we don't, no we don't don't don't.
- Mr. Conductor 2: But try as they might, Bill and Ben could not move the trucks the way Salty could. Later that day, Sir Topham Hatt came to the quarry. He was surprised the job had been completed.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Well done.
- Mavis: It was Salty.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Mavis.
- Mavis: We couldn't have done it without him.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Then I've got a bigger job for you, Salty.
- Salty: Aye-aye, Sir. What kind of quarry is it?
- Sir Topham Hatt: Quarry?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I'm sending you to Brendam Docks.
- Salty: The docks!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Salty explained.
- Salty: The docks are hard by the sea! Oh thank you Sir!
- Mr. Conductor 2: He said.
- Salty: This reminds me of the time in bimini.
- Mr. Conductor 2: And Salty was telling stories again. Salty loves Brendam Docks. He gets more work done then three engines and feels really useful. And only the trucks know his secrets.
- Salty: ...the tiller spins and the captain yawns.
- (Salty's Secret ends)
- Mr. Conductor 2: