Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Diesel Engines is a fan-fiction US VHS/DVD Release featuring three Season 2 episodes, two Season 3 episodes, one Season 4 episode narrated by George Carlin, one Season 5 episode and two Season 6 episodes narrated by Alec Baldwin, one Season 7 episode, one Season 8 episode and one Season 9 episode narrated by Michael Brandon and two songs.
- Pop Goes The Diesel (George Carlin)
- Diesel's Devious Deed (George Carlin)
- Daisy (George Carlin)
- Thomas's Day Off (Michael Brandon)
- Salty's Secret (Alec Baldwin)
- Mavis (George Carlin)
- Toby's Tightrope (George Carlin)
- Double Teething Troubles (Alec Baldwin)
- Halloween (Michael Brandon)
- Bowled Out (George Carlin)
- Rusty Saves The Day (Alec Baldwin)
- Trusty Rusty (Michael Brandon)
- The Diseasel (George Carlin)
- Engine Roll Call
- 2 Bonus DVD Games: Name That Diesel and Which Island Picture Is Different?
- Read Along Story: Thomas and The Naughty Diesel
- Character Gallery
- Web Fun
- Bonus Episode: The Dieseasel
- Narrated by George Carlin, Alec Baldwin and Michael Brandon.
- The Season 8 intro, engines puffing by sequence (2004-2008) and Season 8 outro are used together.
- The songs, Salty and Engine Roll Call appear after the stories, Salty's Secret and Trusty Rusty.
- Pop Goes The Diesel, Diesel's Devious Deed, Daisy, Mavis and Toby's Tightrope are restored.
- The text is taken from the "Mud Glorious Mud" 2008 DVD.
- Distributed by Lyrick Studios.
- Top: Diesel
- Bottom: Rusty rescuing Duncan from "Trusty Rusty"
- Dennis from "Thomas' Day Off"
- Mavis from "Mavis"
- THOMAS & FRIENDS
- Based On The Railway Series By The REV W. AWDRY
- Created By BRITT ALLCROFT
- Storytellers GEORGE CARLIN, ALEC BALDWIN & MICHAEL BRANDON
- Directed by DAVID MITTON & STEVE ASQUITH
- DIESEL ENGINES