Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Diesel Gets Wet is a Potential Plotlines episode.
Diesel is to work at the yards with BoCo and Bear, but hates it. Salty tells him a story about water which frightens Diesel. Later, Diesel is trying to behave with trucks who decide to play a trick on him. Diesel bumps the trucks, but one of them is shunted into the Tippers Loading Plant which makes him covered with dirty water, making him cross. The Fat Controller is cross with him and sends him to the sheds. BoCo and Bear laugh.
- Thomas (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Duck (cameo)
- The Fat Controller
- Troublesome Trucks
- The Yard
- Tippers Loading Plant
- Brendam Docks
- Narrator: Salty told Diesel a story.
- Salty: The story is called The History Of Water. Water is clean or dirty.
- Narrator: Diesel looked at Salty. Salty continued.
- Salty: Water is wet and it's needed for steam engines. And it makes you wet.
- Narrator: Diesel was scared and ran away as fast as he could.
- Diesel: OH NO!
- Narrator: Salty ran to see him.
- Salty: Don't be scared, old chum.
- Diesel: I don't like water!
- This is the first time Diesel gets scared.
- First time Salty meets Diesel.