Digimon: Digital Monsters Vol.4 is a fan-fiction US VHS idea made by Pikachufreak. It was distributed by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment in 2000. It features three Season 1 episodes from the first season.
- A Clue From The Digi-Past
- The Dancing Digimon
- DigiBaby Boom
- Release Date: May 16, 2000.
- Distributed by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment.
- 20th Century Fox FBI Warning
- 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment logo
- Digimon: Digital Monsters Season 1 intro
- First few seconds of A Clue From The Digi-Past
- Last few seconds of DigiBaby Boom
- Digimon: Digital Monsters Season 1 outro
- Saban logo (1996-2002)
- Tai and Matt
- Bakemon from "The Dancing Digimon"
- Tai and his friends are back for this fourth volume. Join us as we discover how Izzy and Mimi make a code about Centarumon, then see Sora and Joe witness the Bakemon squad, and finally we find Matt's little brother, T.K. as both he and his Patamon find babies everywhere. So enjoy your video with three episodes in order.
- 60 Minutes