Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dirty Goods Train, Retitled James & The Dirty Goods Train In American Releases, Is A Season 15 Episode.
- Director: Steve Asquith
- Narrator: Michael Brandon (US TV Redub)
Michael Angelis (UK/US)
Joseph J. Terry (US)
- Previous Episode: Stepney Helps Diesel/Diesel Doesn't Like Goods Trains
- Next Episode: Sir Handel Saves D261/D261 In Trouble
- Thomas (Cameo)
- Edward (Cameo)
- Percy (Cameo)
- Gordon (Mentioned)
- 10 Cents (Does Not Speak)
- Emily (Cameo)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Stewie (Deleted Scene Cameo)
James Refuses To Pull A Very Scruffey Goods Train.
- In The Deleted Scene Flashback, James Is Wearing Sir Handel's Face.
- Stewie Was To Appear In This Episode, But It Was Cut.
- Narrator: It Was A Nice Day On Sodor. And The Engines Were Busy. They Take Passangers & Goods To The Docks. They Were Feeling Happy, Except James. He Was Cross & Thinking About Goods Trains.
- James: I Don't Like Goods Trains! Pah! I Want To Pull Express Trains Like Gordon!
- Narrator: Just Then, Duck & Stepney Arrived.
- Duck: What's The Big Deal?
- James: I'm Thinking About Goods Trains!
- Stepney: Oh, Why Are You Complaining All The Time?
- James: A Red Engine Like Me Doesn't Like Goods Trains!
- Duck: I Know.