|Disney's Livin' the Life with the Stereotypes|
|Show name = Livin' the Life with the Stereotypes|Image =
|Genre = Disney's Livin' the Life with the Stereotypes is an american animated TV series created by Chris Prynoski (who earlier did Motorcity in 2012), with designs by Maxwell Atoms (the creator of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and Evil Con Carne) and squiggle-vision effects by Tom Snyder (who earlier made Candy Apple-themed shows like Accidentally Adventures and Rumor Has It). The series premiered on October 5, 2013, and ran for three seasons and seventy-eight episodes until May 28, 2016.
- Sophia Winterford, Lolita Diamond, and Amethyst Giger are stereotypical 7th grade girls living in Pinewood and attending Pinewood Middle School. There are school divas, goths, outcasts, cheerleaders, jocks, nerds, class clowns, responsible ones, dimwits, loners, geniuses, dumb blondes, school rockers, spoiled rich queens, bully victims, child prodigies, girls and boys who (either) live next door or become neighbors, and tomboys in the middle school. Every character on the show is purposely a stereotype of some sorts.
- Sophia Winterford (voiced by Tara Strong) - A 13-year-old Middle School girl and the titular protagonist of the series. She is the middle daughter of Jill and Thomas, the sister of Alya and Amelia Winterford, the granddaughter of elderly couple Wilma and Mitchell and the niece of fully grown up Juliana and Deuce, as well as being the cousin of 10-year-old Daria. She gets to know her survival on Pinewood Middle School, which is previously run by the late Jasmine Prince, and currently by Jodie Castellaneta. Her stereotype is the Girl Next Door.
- Lolita Diamond (voiced by Vanessa Marshall) - is an angst ridden teenager who is about 13 and likes to shop at Cold Subject, a store named after Hot Topic, rocking out with Caroline Stormwind, Josephine Grimsbo and Hecuba Blackwood and taking tons of food. Her stereotype is the goth.
- Amethyst Giger (voiced by Grey Griffin) - is a 13-year-old girl who is a nerdy geek. She is fascinated with comics and video games. She is also in love with Arnold Royce, and doesn't like the way Cole Winston flirts with her due to the fact that he is her worst nightmare. Her stereotype is The Nerd.
- Charleigh Greene (voiced by Mae Whitman) - is a 13-year-old girl who is a sporty tomboy. She is energetic and sweet and can make amends with Sophia and the others. Her stereotype is the Sporty Tomboy.
- Madeline Voorhees (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) is a 13-year-old girl whose double stereotype is the Diva/Outcast. She is a girl who has freckles on, and is the only daughter of Hanna and Russell, as well as being the only sister of 16-year-old Lenny and 6-year-old Baxter. She is revealed to have feelings for Charleigh and Amethyst.
- Betty Hawkins (voiced by Janyse Jaud) - is Sophia's arch-rival as well as being the true antagonist of the series. At the age of 13, she is mean, cruel and can be supremely bossy to others. She has a stereotypes which is the Queen Bee.
- Lorry Coutts (voiced by Candi Milo in a Redneck accent) - is Lolita's main rival who walks barefoot. She is very snide and can make amends with Betty herself.
- Mackenzie Lloyd (voiced by Linda Cardellini) - is Amethyst's rival who wears a purple beret. She is exactly the de-facto dealer who knows how to stand up to others.
- Ralph Hart and Cole Winston (voiced by Jason Marsden and Danny Cooksey respectively) - are a duo of boys who like to make ideas. Ralph is the Boy Genius Stereotype who strives to make science, and Cole is the ladies man who can be addicted to pretty girls, like Amethyst.
- Principal Jodie Castellaneta (voiced by Hynden Walch) - is the principal of Pinewood Middle School who is 13-years-old. As described from Titmouse Inc., this girl can cause a major temper.
- Superintendent Bella Brewster (voiced by Minty Lewis) - is the superintendent of Pinewood Middle School who is also a 13-year-old. She has glasses and can make anything possible.
- Lana Fulbright and Sally Walters (voiced by Amy Poehler and A.J. Michalka respectively) - are bodyguards to Principal Castellaneta who are side by side. They have different personalities and can do everything in hand.
- Chloe Morrow (voiced by Kelly Sheridan) - is the leader of the Pinewood Quartet, who is portrayed as a 13-year-old girl in a white diaper. She is a loud crybaby who can throw lots of loud tantrums and stuff. She is the younger sister of Lynn Morrow.
- Arlene Parks (voiced by Kathryn "Kat" Cressida) - is a 13-year-old girl who is portrayed as a prankster. She is the daughter of Florence and Stephen and is bound to surprise anyone in distress.
- Mimi Monroe and Bonnibel "Bonnie" Southeast (voiced by Debi Derryberry and Colleen Ann O'Shaughnessey respectively) - are a pair of redheaded girls who are 13-year-olds. They act like twins and are known as troublemakers.
- Meghan Combs (voiced by Lacy Chabert) - is
- Alexander Combs (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal) - is
- Caroline Stormwind, Josephine Grimsbo and Hecuba Blackwood (voiced by Jennifer Hale, Maggie Blue O'Hara and Jessica DiCicco) - are
- Alya Winterford (voiced by Minae Noji) - is
- Amelia Winterford (voiced by Stephanie Grace Morgenstern, in a high and squeaky tone) - is
- Jill and Thomas Winterford (voiced by Dee Dee Magno and Alex Hirsch) - are
- Mayor Faith Hughes (voiced by Olivia Olson) - is
- Emery Harrison (voiced by Nika Frost) - is
- Pinora Luck (voiced by Athena Karkanis) - is
- Lindy Hart and Dahlia Winston (voiced by Jocelyn Loewen and Chantal Strand) are sisters to Ralph and Cole. Lindy is the oldest at the age of 16, and Dahlia is about 9.
- Lynn Andrea Morrow (voiced by Laura Bailey) is Chloe's mean older sister who is 17 years old.
- Mr. Robert Lintwick (voiced by Ron Pardo) - is
- Mrs. Mallory Briggs (voiced by Nadine Rabinovitch) - is
- Debbie Markus and Lacey Layne (voiced by Christina Vee and Dionne Quan) are rivals to Ralph Hart and Cole Winston who later become love interests.
- Homerus Smoljanovic (voiced by Matt Hill) - is Arlene's love interest who is a part-time mechanic.
- Drake Randolph (voiced by David Kaufman) - is the love interest of Superintendent Brewster who is a surfer.
- Michael George (voiced by Thomas Middleditch) - is Principal Castellaneta's crush who is a scientist.
- Tyler Jesse "T.J." Dooley (voiced by Bumper Robinson) - is Mackenzie's rival who later became her crush.
- Jacob Howard (voiced by Scott Menville) is one of the boys from Pinewood Middle School who Sophia meets. Scott Menville, the actor who earlier voiced Bucky Hensletter from Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, decides to make a same tone as him.
- Arnold Royce (voiced by Nate Torrence) - is Amethyst's love interest who is known for her blog. Nate Torrence, who earlier voiced Chuck Ryan from Motorcity, has decided to make his role to him.
- Louie Newman (voiced by Scott McCord) - is one of the boys in Pinewood Middle School whom Charleigh has a crush on. He made his first appearance in Episode 23, where he is sentenced by Principal Castellaneta to be expelled from class.
- Bobby Walsh (voiced by Tom Kenny) - is Madeline's love interest who first appeared in Coup Voorhees. He is a handsome boy who will make any idea safe.
- The series made its US premiere on October 5, 2013 on Disney XD in the US. It made its Canadian premiere on March 8, 2014 on the Canadian Disney XD. It's UK and Australian air dates are November 9, 2013 (UK and Ireland) and December 7, 2013 (Australia).