- Baloo (from The Jungle Book) as Frosty
- Thumper (from Bambi) as Hocus
- Wendy (from Peter Pan) as Karen
- Edgar (from The Aristocats) as Professor Hinkle
- Friar Tuck (from Robin Hood) as Santa Claus
- Prospector (from Toy Story) as The Ticket Master
- Mickey Mouse (from Mickey Mouse) as The Narrator
- Jasmine (from Aladdin) as Teacher
- Baloo: Uh-oh!
- Wendy: What's the matter, Baloo?
- Baloo: Whew! Is there a thermometer around here?
- Wendy: Over there in a wall. Why?
- Baloo: [looks at the thermometer] Oh. I was afraid of that. The thermometer's getting red. I hate red thermometers.
- Wendy: Why, Baloo?
- Baloo: 'Cause when the thermometer gets all reddish, the temperature goes up. And when the temperature goes up, I start to melt! And when I start to melt, I get all wishy-washy.
- Edgar: Now, give me that hat, or else.
- Baloo: Or else - what?
- Edgar: Oh... well, don't bother me with details. Give me that hat!
- Mickey Mouse: Now actually, a refirgerated boxcar was a splendid way to travel. Splendid, that is, if one is a snow bear or a very coated rabbit. But for Wendy...
- [Wendy sneezes]
- Baloo: Are you cold, Wendy? Now that's a silly question. You wouldn't be sneezing if you weren't cold.
- Wendy: [shivering] Well... just - a lit - a little. [sneezes]
- Mickey Mouse: Baloo realized that Wendy had to get out of that car as soon as possible. So when the little freight train stopped to let an express full of happy Christmas travelers pass, Baloo took advantage of the opportunity and quickly got them all out.