- Mickey Mouse (Mickey Mouse) as Frosty
- Piglet (Winnie the Pooh) as Hocus
- Marie (The Aristocats) as Karen
- Captain Hook (Peter Pan) as Professor Hinkle
- Merlin (The Sword in the Stone) as Santa Claus
- Prospector (Toy Story 2) as The Ticket Master
- Walt Disney as The Narrator
- Minnie Mouse (Mickey Mouse) as Teacher
- Mickey Mouse: Uh-oh!
- Marie: What's the matter, Mickey Mouse?
- Mickey Mouse: Whew! Is there a thermometer around here?
- Marie: Over there in a wall. Why?
- Mickey Mouse: [looks at the thermometer] Oh. I was afraid of that. The thermometer's getting red. I hate red thermometers.
- Marie: Why, Mickey Mouse?
- Mickey Mouse: 'Cause when the thermometer gets all reddish, the temperature goes up. And when the temperature goes up, I start to melt! And when I start to melt, I get all wishy-washy.
- Captain Hook: Now, give me that hat, or else.
- Mickey Mouse: Or else - what?
- Captain Hook: Oh... well, don't bother me with details. Give me that hat!
- Walt Disney: Now actually, a refirgerated boxcar was a splendid way to travel. Splendid, that is, if one is a snow mouse or a very coated piglet. But for Marie...
- [Marie sneezes]
- Mickey Mouse: Are you cold, Marie? Now that's a silly question. You wouldn't be sneezing if you weren't cold.
- Marie: [shivering] Well... just - a lit - a little. [sneezes]
- Walt Disney: Mickey Mouse realized that Marie had to get out of that car as soon as possible. So when the little freight train stopped to let an express full of happy Christmas travelers pass, Mickey Mouse took advantage of the opportunity and quickly got them all out.
- and more