Disney - Toad Hall (1977) is a Disney/Candleshore (1977) FL parody. It will be made.
- Babs Bunny (from TTA) as Casey Brown
- and more
- Belle: You sold Daffy Duck? You sold my painting?
- Daffy Duck: But mamn. You soldd it to me! Prince sold it to me acculty.
- Prince: Daffy. It was so good but we need it back, now where do you sold it and were it is now?
- Daffy Duck: I had send it to Jane Porter because she had remind her her father.
- Belle: Another pirate no doubt.
- Daffy Duck: I sold it to the bar. It's leaving on the 1220 Motor Car for Toontown.
- Prince: Let's go!
- Daffy Duck: Good luck. And be careful.
- Prince: Okay. Let's go.
- Babs Bunny: But's is 12:15 now.
- Prince: Don't worry. We'll make it.
- Babs Bunny: Who's that?
- Montana Max: Keep quiet! Don't let them know that you're here?
- Babs Bunny: What happe? Do you leave the lights out of wax?
- Montana Max: No, must been a storm. What did I learn from you, eh? And what's all that about the village market, eh? "Oh buy eggs. Old white, brown white. Boil 'em, fry 'em." What's all that?
- Babs Bunny: I gotta pretended you know. I'm on of a family, don't I?
- Montana Max: You got find that treasure. That's what you gotta do, do you hear? What the ecliffs means do yu hear?
- Babs Bunny: I don't know. I'm working on it. I'm really am.